Questions from a straight male

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions from a straight male

This thread will be made up of a series of question for anyone in the community to answer and if I say something that offends anyone I strongly apologize.
    Q.1
    I consider myself to be a straight male... As straight as as we cum( lol), but I'm strongly attracted to Tgirls I mean I get hard just thinking about them and just love how feminine they are.... would you consider me gay?

Lots of threads and discussion about this. In short form, generally transgender women are not emotionally attracted to gay men. So in a nutshell, no you are not

Comment

I consider myself basically straight...love women, a woman with a cock, I love as well...although I find asian meant hot, so maybe I'm gay, straight, bi...who cares, I love sex, period.
      Tgirls Rock My World

Comment

Originally posted by The willing one View Post
        I consider myself to be a straight male... As straight as as we cum( lol), but I'm strongly attracted to Tgirls I mean I get hard just thinking about them and just love how feminine they are.... would you consider me gay?
        This is a question that alot of straights have because its "hard" to answer. Maby we should provide an answer with a slightly different but same approach. A tgirl is a female with a cock, now what if a female with a vagina received a penile implant where her new cock would become erected? Would that mean her husband would now be bi or gay because he sucks her erected dick? The answer to this would also be the exact same answer to would a guy be gay or bi if he sucked a tgirl's dick? The answer should be no because these 2 women as I described would still be "female" without a vagina, with cock instead, the funner genitalia that squirts loads.
        Last edited by dom r; 03-13-2019, 09:26 PM.

Comment

This thread will be made up of a series of question for anyone in the community to answer and if I say something that offends anyone I strongly apologize.
          Q.1
          No, it?s not gay if you don?t swallow

Comment

Originally posted by bobabooey View Post
            No, it’s not gay if you don’t swallow
            or thats like saying its not gay if a guy tops or she sucks, or just as long as the guy doesn't touch the dick he remains straight.

Its not possible to be gay when girls with dicks are this pretty(shes like the top 10 prettiest girls of the world- I can't believe what a pretty dick she is-wowwy, Its like you google search the words perfect dick and this picture of her appears)-
            Last edited by dom r; 03-14-2019, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Q.1
              My question to you would be the following:

Why does it matter what "label" someone applies to you?

Anyone who is biased against trans will call you gay; you can never change their mind. They equate sexual attraction to genitals only. They will call you gay if you like to be rimmed or fingered by women, etc. So what they think is meaningless.

Are you "straight". Not by that definition. You like dicks, you might want to suck them or want to have them in your ass. You are attracted to women and dicks at the same time. But not men and dicks. So, you are somewhere in that spectrum between straight and bisexual (but not fully bi as you are not attracted to men).

And sexuality is not a binary option (that is more of a religious and historical construct than reality). While it can be a bit funny how many letters get added to LGBTQII, etc etc, it it does give a clear perspective that human sexuality is far more diverse than male/female and vagina/penis. All these types of people and orientations have existed in the mosaic of humanity, it is only recently that they can actually feel free to say it.

Its an age old question mostly borne out of fear of what society or people we know will say about us. Men are terrified of being labelled gay (unless they actually are gay). A gay man llikes men. He doesnt want to suck big breast implants or is attracted to all the visuals that make a woman a woman. So are you gay? Not by any definition of being gay. But again, sexuality is not, nor should be, so rigidly labelled. FUck who you want to fuck and enjoy what turns you on.

Your sexuality is anything you want it to be; and it only has to make sense to you.

My long explanation for my short question ; why does it matter if people call you gay?

Comment

Originally posted by justvisiting2016 View Post

My long explanation for my short question ; why does it matter if people call you gay?
                Could it be because alot of society members have something against gay men thats why alot of people are embarrassed or ashamed to be called gay or bi?
                Last edited by dom r; 03-14-2019, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Ite cool i hear you guys/girls..... tbh i was just asking and i'm attracted to femininity anyways and I AM FULLY SECURE about my sexuality, I just find Tgirls to be incredibly attractive..... wish i had the opportunity locally to hang out with some Tgirls tho *sigh*

Comment

.... would you consider me gay?
                    Here is a previous thread on the subject: https://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/showt...hlight=Goober1

Comment

Alot of people don't know the true answer to this, me as well until I gave it more thought. I believe this can only be the correct answer, scientifically proven by me, whatever exact female feature or characteristic of a tgirl you find attractive makes you straight, and whatever male feature or characteristic of a tgirl you find attractive makes you gay. I believe im the first on www to provide the correct answer to this question.

But this answer to this question doesn't only apply to if you find tgirls attractive are you strait or gay, it applies to all possible genders including females. There are females who have vagina but they appear to look more manly and less feminine (they have a guy's face, body or voice to some or more degree) than other females, whatever exact female feature or characteristic of that female you find attractive makes you straight, and whatever male feature or characteristic of that female you find attractive makes you gay. There are so many men out there that have that female wife that kind of looks a bit like a dude, little does that man know he is part gay.

Comment

As I have often asked when these threads or discussions come up:

Why does it even matter what "label" is to be applied to you? Strait, gay, bi, pan, alien, why does it need to be done with such precision and detail other that to try to convince others to not c all you "gay".

Comment

This perfectly describes it for me. Who cares what someone else calls you. Let's leave labels behind and embrace ourselves. Don't look for "validation" from others. You love t-girls and think they're sexy, go with it and be happy.

Cheers,

MC

Originally posted by justvisiting2016 View Post
                          My question to you would be the following:

Why does it matter what "label" someone applies to you?

Anyone who is biased against trans will call you gay; you can never change their mind. They equate sexual attraction to genitals only. They will call you gay if you like to be rimmed or fingered by women, etc. So what they think is meaningless.

Are you "straight". Not by that definition. You like dicks, you might want to suck them or want to have them in your ass. You are attracted to women and dicks at the same time. But not men and dicks. So, you are somewhere in that spectrum between straight and bisexual (but not fully bi as you are not attracted to men).

And sexuality is not a binary option (that is more of a religious and historical construct than reality). While it can be a bit funny how many letters get added to LGBTQII, etc etc, it it does give a clear perspective that human sexuality is far more diverse than male/female and vagina/penis. All these types of people and orientations have existed in the mosaic of humanity, it is only recently that they can actually feel free to say it.

Its an age old question mostly borne out of fear of what society or people we know will say about us. Men are terrified of being labelled gay (unless they actually are gay). A gay man llikes men. He doesnt want to suck big breast implants or is attracted to all the visuals that make a woman a woman. So are you gay? Not by any definition of being gay. But again, sexuality is not, nor should be, so rigidly labelled. FUck who you want to fuck and enjoy what turns you on.

Your sexuality is anything you want it to be; and it only has to make sense to you.

Comment

You?re 110% gay

Comment

Originally posted by tao1kiku View Post
                              Lots of threads and discussion about this. In short form, generally transgender women are not emotionally attracted to gay men. So in a nutshell, no you are not
                              too funny! So the tg gets to decide if you are straight...or not. Lol...too funny!

Comment

Working...
                              X