Mating Rituals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mating Rituals

So last night, Craig and I went to El Convento Ricos for some obvious latin dancing and friday night feel good time.
    We spent most of the time by the bar, pulling round after round. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm what you call a recession drunk. 3 Toonies and a cheap martini night will always end lucky hahaha
    So usually if i know I'm going to need an army of men to carry me so I dont break my neck, I stay right by the bar. That way if a sudden draft nearly knocks me off my 6 inchers I can grab onto the counter for safety.
    So there I was, dancing and grinding to Collie Buddz "Mamcita" when I felt someone grab my ass. I look over my shoulder to see this 20something above -average looking spanish guy, that I will from now all call Alejandro, standing right behind me. I noticed he was with all of his friends but he never made eye contact with me. I turned back around and continued to dance with Craig. WIth our backs touching, Alejandro kept gripping my ass, rubbing inbetween my cheeks, but still without making any social contact with me. He quickly ran off once the set changed. I thought that maybe the Caribbean feel just made me feel hot for 10mins it lasted.
    He later came back with this short dark haired girl. Very similiar looking to me, but half my size. He was holding her hand , kissing her, doing very obvious boyfriend/girlfriend behaviour. I shook my head and couldn't help but think about the way she would react if I told her what he was just doing to me moments before.

Well being the clumpsy person I am, I completely knocked my drink off the counter, emptying the contents all over Alejandro and his gf with a grand finale of the glass smashing all over the floor. I immediately made sure no one was hurt from the glass and asked if he was ok. He started screaming and yelling at me, telling me to watch where I was going. I was obviously completely caught off guard by his reaction and knew at that point, it was just about home time. So Craig and I went to stand in line to get his jacket.

Just before we got up to the counter did I feel someone again grabbing up on my ass. To my surprise, there was Alejandro, standing there with a big grin on his face and my right ass cheek in his palm. I shook off his hand and immediately left.

Now I'm sorry, call me old fashion but when you're interested in a girl at a bar, you first buy her a drink, ask her to dance, take her out for some greasy late night after club munchies and then can expect it to be more appropriate to feel a cup on her booty. Not just skipping over steps 1 - 3. Nevermind yelling at her inbetween. Do guys really see this as acceptable mating actions?

In all honesty, it was very similiar to a Baboons mating ritual. Slap my ass, dance around me while violently yelling and waving your hands in the air at me, and then return to slapping my ass. The only real indifference being that my ass isn't purple.

Looks like Alejandro was taking notes while watching the Discovery channel.
    Click Here to see all of me on Shemale Yum

You should have grabbed his hand and let him feel between your legs then walk away. If he is into it you walk away and all he can do is fantasize about you and your fun stick. If not he is upset and either way the jerk is left worse off. However the actions are those of a jerk. There are still a few of us good guys out there.

Now when you and I go on our date it will start with drinks at the Royal York Hotel. By the time we leave I gather you will be half toasted. Dinner at Sushi Kaji (I hope you like sushi). We can go dancing if you want. You will get to enjoy dancing and I will make you laugh at how bad of a dancer I am, followed by desert. Someplace with a lot of chocolate involved. Somewhere along the line I am sure I will cop a feel. Hopefully you wont end up writing the forum describing what a jerk xploring is. I will let you finish this story as to what happens next.

Comment

Originally posted by xploring View Post
      You should have grabbed his hand and let him feel between your legs then walk away. If he is into it you walk away and all he can do is fantasize about you and your fun stick. If not he is upset and either way the jerk is left worse off. However the actions are those of a jerk. There are still a few of us good guys out there.

Now when you and I go on our date it will start with drinks at the Royal York Hotel. By the time we leave I gather you will be half toasted. Dinner at Sushi Kaji (I hope you like sushi). We can go dancing if you want. You will get to enjoy dancing and I will make you laugh at how bad of a dancer I am, followed by desert. Someplace with a lot of chocolate involved. Somewhere along the line I am sure I will cop a feel. Hopefully you wont end up writing the forum describing what a jerk xploring is. I will let you finish this story as to what happens next.

an that is a waste of good energy, tell her up front lets get the wild and sexy on, the later lets do sushi and some dancing.
      much later tonight,
      Just my way, but what do I know
      duke

Comment

everyones cheap and lazy now!!!

Comment

If you think that guy was above average looking,
          I'd hate to see average, or less.
          theladyboyforums.com
          asiants.com
          tgirlasian.com

Comment

hahahahaha shall we look back upon Divas in San Francisco?
            always with the short spanish men...that i usually think are hot...but in the natural sunlight usually always make me cringe hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Naughty Nevaeh View Post
              hahahahaha shall we look back upon Divas in San Francisco?
              always with the short spanish men...that i usually think are hot...but in the natural sunlight usually always make me cringe hahahaha
              Well the latin guy in SF was handsome, well dressed, and well spoken.
              But his biggest flaw was he wanted to sleep with both of us.

Much better I thought than the guy at Ricos with his old stained tshirt and his cheesy goatee.

theladyboyforums.com
              asiants.com
              tgirlasian.com

Comment

see I need you around to watch out for me

Comment

Working...
                X