This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TashaJones View Post
    Nev is not my friend! I really like her, but to call her my friend would be untrue. I have met her once in my life. I do consider Craig a friend and a great guy. But unlike the likes of you. I would never use that friendship to get him to try and get in the middle of this shit.

Do I bitch to him, yes, but he treats me like any other member. I do not expect any different. You should learn that my dear! Never take advantage of friends! As well, Nev is who you bitch to when there are problems on the forum you dumb twat!
    trust me i never take advantage of my friends nor do i ask for special privaliges crag doesnt even like me probably neither does nev who gives a fuck i get reamed out everyweek if they wanna fire me as i tell them fire me but im not gonna change who i am or how i post,if i feel somebody is getting mistreated then i let them know and i always take the side of the underdog aka soda so weather im a mod or not im still the most respected tgirl to ever grace this site and i always will be period.
    SEMI-RETIRED 519-209-3058

Comment

Working...
    X