Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Straight Male Friends. . . Ever suck one off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight Male Friends. . . Ever suck one off?

have any of u t-girls had a friend who was so horny he just wanted to be relieved so he asked for ur services...some one u thought would never do something like that....anybody got stories to tell...I know Barbie Swallows have a lot of them...

Originally posted by business man View Post
    have any of u t-girls had a friend who was so horny he just wanted to be relieved so he asked for ur services...some one u thought would never do something like that....anybody got stories to tell...I know Barbie Swallows have a lot of them...
    What I fail to understand is this perspective on transsexuals that leads one to ask a question like this. Would you say this to a genetic girl? The "services" thing... ya, I dunno. Ask them but I have never had this moment where the guy is like, "Fuck... I dunno... I mean this is a boy but looks like a chick and I'm not gay HURRR DURRRR." No offence, every single guy I have had any intimate encounter with be it casual or after a few dates was never doing it as a last resort.
    That's just me.
    Never have I dated a gay man. Never. Barbie goes into detail (way to much detail) regarding just this. What did she say like 99.03% of men are gay and just fuck trans girls cause they can't face the fact that they are gay."
    WTF
    I've had guys come on to me right away. I tell them, I am a boy. They have a "moment". This much I will admit. At one point a guy usually has a "hmmmmmm" expression. And... then we go back to my place.
    Guys like traps. Why? Traps are feminine and submissive in many ways. You know, like GIRLS.
    I wonder if it's just this corner of the community, so based on looks and sex.
    So..... yes, plenty of times I made a man horny and throated him to get him off.
    Did I just say plenty?
    Shadowtrap

Comment

feel free to give some more details on how his huge cock was swelling up in his pants and how he blew a huge hot load.
      OMG i'm getting real horny now just thinking of it... :s

lol
      All we are is dust in the wind

Comment

i bet it happens all the time

Comment

Originally posted by Tonia Lee View Post
          What I fail to understand is this perspective on transsexuals that leads one to ask a question like this. Would you say this to a genetic girl? The "services" thing... ya, I dunno. Ask them but I have never had this moment where the guy is like, "Fuck... I dunno... I mean this is a boy but looks like a chick and I'm not gay HURRR DURRRR." No offence, every single guy I have had any intimate encounter with be it casual or after a few dates was never doing it as a last resort.
          That's just me.
          Never have I dated a gay man. Never. Barbie goes into detail (way to much detail) regarding just this. What did she say like 99.03% of men are gay and just fuck trans girls cause they can't face the fact that they are gay."
          WTF
          I've had guys come on to me right away. I tell them, I am a boy. They have a "moment". This much I will admit. At one point a guy usually has a "hmmmmmm" expression. And... then we go back to my place.
          Guys like traps. Why? Traps are feminine and submissive in many ways. You know, like GIRLS.
          I wonder if it's just this corner of the community, so based on looks and sex.
          So..... yes, plenty of times I made a man horny and throated him to get him off.
          Did I just say plenty?
          u just got to the good part and then decide to stop talkin...wtf??

i was expecting a detailed story not a psych lesson of what Barbie says in every thread she makes...

Comment

Originally posted by business man View Post
            u just got to the good part and then decide to stop talkin...wtf??

i was expecting a detailed story not a psych lesson of what Barbie says in every thread she makes...
            I relate cock throating to Tia Chi. Anybody can do some gay looking slow dance or whatever the fuck those vegan tree lovers do but if you want to be a master you have to apply yourself beyond given expectations.
            I begin in the morning. I wake up and drink a gallon of butter milk.
            I walk outside and clear my throat with this epic sonic force that shakes the earth. I really just let go and spit up anything that would get in the way of my zen art.
            This is my "mantra".
            I then begin my exercises. I start by inflating my throat like a bullfrog or that silly looking lizard. My throat can inflate three times it's size now. I take a deep breath and blow my throat out.
            I get dizzy after a few times.
            To finish my routine, I use a wiffle ball bat. I hold it with both hands and force fuck my face as if I was trying to clean a clogged pipe. I don't stop until every last bit of my mascara is running down my cheeks.
            Needless to say, when I have a date...
            It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake.
            Shadowtrap

Comment

so awesome!

Comment

Working...
              X