El convento rico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El convento rico

HEY guys and girls on saturday night i wanna go to ricos but theres a show on mr rico or something is it a place for all of us to go or is it just a gay thing that night for guys?
    SEMI-RETIRED 519-209-3058

Originally posted by tslisaparadise View Post
    HEY guys and girls on saturday night i wanna go to ricos but theres a show on mr rico or something is it a place for all of us to go or is it just a gay thing that night for guys?
    Lots of straight girls, tgirls and lesbians go there.
    I am sure quite a few of these would be interested in the Mr. Rico.

Every night i've ever been there, no matter what the show, it was a very mixed crowd.
    theladyboyforums.com
    asiants.com
    tgirlasian.com

Comment

Hey Lisa,

If you are there with some girls, then I'll make a point of coming too.

I haven't been there in a while

Comment

Originally posted by wellhungone View Post
        Hey Lisa,

If you are there with some girls, then I'll make a point of coming too.

I haven't been there in a while
        ok girls lets all go and celebrate my birthday i have a sexy new dress pumps and matching handbag and cant wait to show it off,its been over a year since ive been out on a saturday night so im really looking forward to it i hope ya show up

Comment

So where is this place and is there a dress code?
          "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

Originally posted by maddplotter View Post
            So where is this place and is there a dress code?
            http://www.elconventorico.com/

Comment

are you going with other tgirls?
              I would be there and I would let you know when we meet. I was the one who was coming with you from Mexico

Comment

happy lisa day

ok girls lets all go and celebrate my birthday i have a sexy new dress pumps and matching handbag and cant wait to show it off,its been over a year since ive been out on a saturday night so im really looking forward to it i hope ya show up
                sorry darling i would come see you but i will be in edmonton
                Just a fly on the wall

Comment

Last time I was there with lisa she almost got kicked out, something about taking her cloths of while on top of a table.

Comment

Does anyone knows what is the best day to go there? i wanna see some shows

Comment

wish i lived closer!!

Comment

Goodhandy's 4th anniversary

Hey Lisa, are you planning on stopping in at Goodhandy's on Saturday night? I do believe it's their 4th anniversary party. I am debating to whether to go or not.
                        "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

hi lisa,

Wow i wnna see that.....count me in,and if i dont see u,bec u be bussy i would want to wish u all the blessing in life and ur family happy b-day Lisa.

Comment

Originally posted by maddplotter View Post
                            Hey Lisa, are you planning on stopping in at Goodhandy's on Saturday night? I do believe it's their 4th anniversary party. I am debating to whether to go or not.
                            it is?cool id rather go to goodhandys

Comment

I asked about this on another thread. If Lisa's going to Goodhandy's, I'm there

Comment

Working...
                              X