Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "B@rbie Swallows" Dolled Up As Lady Gaga! New Pics Taken "June 21'st, 2O1O"

"B@rbie Swallows" as Lady Gaga!

I took these pics a few minutes ago on my cell phone camera. This is what i'm gonna wear for Gay Pride Day in Toronto, Canada on July 4'th, 2010, during the festival through out the whole day. I'm dressing up like Lady Gaga & hopefully people will noticed me in the crowd, and take pictures of me like a true celebrity hollywood star! I hope u enjoy the pics! Note: The above pics are the real LG, and at the bottom it's BS, me, lol. Take care! Muah, xoxo...

Last edited by Barbie_Swallows; 07-19-2010, 05:50 AM.

Can't see em'! PS, you're crazy!
    Hey hey hey, cum every day.

Comment

why dont go upload your pictures here www.inagecave.com and then hot link'em from there. it's free and easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbie_Swallows View Post

"B@rbie Swallows" as Lady Gaga!

I took these pics a few minutes ago on my cell phone camera. This is what i'm gonna wear for gay pride day in toronto, canada on july 4'th, 2010, during the festival through out the whole day. I'm dressing up like Lady Gaga & hopefully people will noticed me in the crowd, and take pictures of me like a true celebrity hollywood star! I hope u enjoy the pics! Take care! Muah, xoxo...

I think people notice that hot body no matter what you wear!!!

Comment

Isn't lady gaga an actual tranny herself or hermephrodite?

Comment

Originally posted by Einstein View Post
            Isn't lady gaga an actual tranny herself or hermephrodite?
            From what I'm given to understand, until proven otherwise, GAGA is a GG

What makes her fascinating is the way she looks. With her somewhat androgynous face (and lets face it-that slim, kinda curve-deficient body) it is easy to imagine that there may be a wonderful surprise tucked behind those panties.

She looks a bit like cross-dresser transitioning before our very eyes.

Of course, on the other hand, our famous Barbie Swallows is a full-throttle, sexual hurricane, and very much the quintissential T-Girl. She'll probably call me a sissy or even a "fag" for praising her like this. And I am totally okay with that.

Besides, she would be half right: I love to get fucked hard and deep, but I like to think I dish it out just as hard. When I'm in the mood, I am a pile driver. When I not, I'm the most submissive little bitch you could ever encounter. Cheers everyone!!

Comment

Originally posted by jhnewman View Post
              I love to get fucked hard and deep, but I like to think I dish it out just as hard. When I'm in the mood, I am a pile driver. When I not, I'm the most submissive little bitch you could ever encounter. Cheers everyone!!
              Good luck with all that.

Comment

Originally posted by jhnewman View Post
                From what I'm given to understand, until proven otherwise, GAGA is a GG

What makes her fascinating is the way she looks. With her somewhat androgynous face (and lets face it-that slim, kinda curve-deficient body) it is easy to imagine that there may be a wonderful surprise tucked behind those panties.

She looks a bit like cross-dresser transitioning before our very eyes.

Of course, on the other hand, our famous Barbie Swallows is a full-throttle, sexual hurricane, and very much the quintissential T-Girl. She'll probably call me a sissy or even a "fag" for praising her like this. And I am totally okay with that.

Besides, she would be half right: I love to get fucked hard and deep, but I like to think I dish it out just as hard. When I'm in the mood, I am a pile driver. When I not, I'm the most submissive little bitch you could ever encounter. Cheers everyone!!

I don't get along with submissive bottom bitchs that like shemales, cause there just a bunch of fucking drama queens that play games with u!

Comment

The Lady Gaga truth

Lookin hot Barbie. Oh where oh where did your sexy cock go. I didn't know caution tape could do that.

Einstein its funny you make the point about Lady Gaga. The rampant rumour that she is a tranny has been circling for months. People just can't figure out, or accept, why an avant garde pop queen likes to take fashion hints from drag queens, hang out in the gay scene, and casually talk about her sexual exploits with both sexes. The public have decided she must be a tranny if she lives this life.

THE AWESOME PART TO THIS IS...she made that video for the song "Telephone" specifically in response to that rumour. Sadly y'all are looking at the censored version. Enjoy the money shot here.http://www.cbc.ca/arts/media/blogs/p...-the-hook.html
                  Is that a cock in your panties, or am I about to get slapped in the face?

Comment

This whole tranny rumor started when Christina Aguilera was first being questioned about her now sounding and resembling Lady Gaga a year or so ago. To quote Christina she said "I dont even know who that is? Like is that a man or a woman?"... Then came the tranny rumors. It's amazing how similar gentic girls jealousy is compared to tranny girls lol....

Comment

Originally posted by Sybarite View Post
                      This whole tranny rumor started when Christina Aguilera was first being questioned about her now sounding and resembling Lady Gaga a year or so ago. To quote Christina she said "I dont even know who that is? Like is that a man or a woman?"... Then came the tranny rumors. It's amazing how similar gentic girls jealousy is compared to tranny girls lol....
                      No it started with this video (I thought)

Anyway I think she's retarded but people can like what they want
                      my whole thing is she isn't original she just bit madonna,grace jones
                      NIN,Marylin Manson & Cher and created some beast. I think she has
                      a good voice but no amount of theatrics is going to make that shit
                      digestible 4 me. Same goes for most pop music so i'm not picking on
                      gaga @ all aguilera is just as bad & they are all trying to copy gaga
                      now.

Good voice i'll give her that.....I loved this

Last edited by Einstein; 06-24-2010, 12:28 AM.

Comment

The incident I am speaking of happened way before this concert my dear.

Comment

Anyway I think she's retarded but people can like what they want
                          my whole thing is she isn't original she just bit madonna,grace jones
                          NIN,Marylin Manson & Cher and created some beast. I think she has
                          a good voice but no amount of theatrics is going to make that shit
                          digestible 4 me. Same goes for most pop music so i'm not picking on
                          gaga @ all aguilera is just as bad & they are all trying to copy gaga
                          now.

Good voice i'll give her that.....I loved this

Excuse me but for ur information, Lady Gaga is Top artist in the world, having 6 number one hits in 1 albume. Micheal Jackson used to hold the world's record with his 1982 (the year i was born btw) Thriller albume with 5 number one hits. So u should give Lady Gaga more credit rather then bashing her. At least she dosen't lip sing on stage like Britney Spears. She is a true talent star. She sings beautifully, she is famous all over the world, she shows gays, lesbians and transgender people in her music videos, and is very proud to have them in it.

She embraces shemales, with her androgenous looks, so i am happy that there's a star out there to shows respect for our tranny community ok. I can't wait whens he's in Toronto, so i can go to her concert this July 11th & 12'th at the air canada center. Anyways Lady Gaga is a true fucking star! Nobody in the history of music, have had 6 number one hit songs in 1 albume. Don't be a hater, appreciate there's somebody like her that is doing a difference in the world.

And yes i know she copied a bit of Madonna, Marilyn Manson, and other starts too, but Madonna copied Marilyn Monroe,, are u aware of that? Everyone copies and are always influences by others, that's just how the world is. Micheal Jackson hated being black, so he bleached his skin to become white. Then again that was just a rumour, he denys it and says it was a skin disease. Anyways I can't wait to wear my Lady Gaga yellow duct tape costume during gay pride on July 4'th. Muah!

Comment

Good luck with all that.
                            Hello Einstein,

Thanks for the words of encouragement. In practice, however, I find it's not luck that does the trick, but MONEY! lol

Comment

God guide you in your quest to shemale superstardom.
                              Last edited by BigA; 07-29-2010, 11:30 AM.
                              :D SHEMALES :D

Comment

Working...
                              X