Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does being attracted to shemales make me gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I guess I have two critiques to make first. Flick you say "a man's penis is a man's penis" That is true if you are referring to a man. I'm pretty sure all, or most of the tgirls in the entire world do not refer to themselves as men, nor would they like to be by others. "Man" is a word that contributes to a person's identity. Its a big contribution, but still just a word. Words are made. They are elements of language, and language is what defines us. The words you use and the words used to describe you are all creations from culture. They are not biological, like a penis. They are cultural. A man can be many different things. But a penis is always a penis. Whether you say "a woman's penis", "a man's penis", or "a little indian girl's penis" The identity changes but the penis stays the same.
    Which leads me to my second point.
    Jhnewman you said "behaviour isn't identity". If I am right and we are defined by the language we use to describe things then behaviour is a huge part of identity. The way we speak reveals and influences our behaviour. Basically, speaking, using language, is the most common of bahviours.

It is for this reason that I consider myself transgender or queer. I do not care for the words: gay, lesbian, or bisexual. They are like many people said, labels. Strict, rigid uncompromising labels. Transgender and queer, for me, are fluid categories where sexuality can take many different turns.

Ok thats all I've got. I'm gonna go see if I can find some hot and horny little indian girl penis. It is Pride weekend there must be one out there somewhere
    Is that a cock in your panties, or am I about to get slapped in the face?

Comment

Originally posted by discovigilante View Post
      Well, I guess I have two critiques to make first. Flick you say "a man's penis is a man's penis" That is true if you are referring to a man. I'm pretty sure all, or most of the tgirls in the entire world do not refer to themselves as men, nor would they like to be by others. "Man" is a word that contributes to a person's identity. Its a big contribution, but still just a word. Words are made. They are elements of language, and language is what defines us. The words you use and the words used to describe you are all creations from culture. They are not biological, like a penis. They are cultural. A man can be many different things. But a penis is always a penis. Whether you say "a woman's penis", "a man's penis", or "a little indian girl's penis" The identity changes but the penis stays the same.
      Which leads me to my second point. Jhnewman you said "behaviour isn't identity". If I am right and we are defined by the language we use to describe things then behaviour is a huge part of identity. The way we speak reveals and influences our behaviour. Basically, speaking, using language, is the most common of bahviours.

It is for this reason that I consider myself transgender or queer. I do not care for the words: gay, lesbian, or bisexual. They are like many people said, labels. Strict, rigid uncompromising labels. Transgender and queer, for me, are fluid categories where sexuality can take many different turns.

Ok thats all I've got. I'm gonna go see if I can find some hot and horny little indian girl penis. It is Pride weekend there must be one out there somewhere
      Amazing post and i do agree w/ some of it. Like i have said, i have seen tgirl after tigirl that carries way more femanine features than some of the most beautiful females i have ever seen.

Comment

awesome

Originally posted by sunshine View Post
        This topic has been treated several hundred times already but here goes:

Being attracted to shemales does not mean you are gay. It also does not mean you are bisexual. It just means that you are attracted to shemales. There isn't a word for it yet but who needs a word? Just relax and enjoy the ride!

For some, the more feminine looking , the stronger the attraction. For others, the illusion doesn't have to be so pronounced. A T-girl who has gone a long way in her transition may not be distinguishable from a real woman to all but a medical doctor, so is it surprising that she would be attractive to men?

The fact that you are attracted to a Tgirl's cock can also be explained in several ways but why bother - just go with it and accept my personal assurance that no harm will come of it.

Sunshine
        Sunshine, not only are you gorgeous, but you are so clever. Your answer is perfect and I am so attracted to you right now!

Comment

are you taking notes?

Lover 22 - I hope you have been taking notes. You have received many good interpretations from as wide a spectrum of people as you are going to find on this forum. I was surprised that Mrs Thatcher even made an appearance to give you that good Christian perspective on things.

Now hopefully, we can put this subject to bed for a while and get back to enjoying ourselves.

If you enjoy shemales, then enjoy shemales! If you need someone's permission, I will send you a note by PM. But hey - don't wait for me, go ahead and enjoy shemales while you are waiting.

This was a fun thread after all.

Sunshine
          www.ts-sunshine.ca You may find many copies of my style around but I am proud to be an original. If you want a beautiful shemale, I'm your girl.

Comment

NO, being attracted to she-males or when I pop my stuff while watching a pretty she-male dvd DOESN'T make me gay because of the fact that she-males are NOT men. They used to be men(or boys)but grew physically and mentally into a senuous female, soft female skin, large tits and hard nipples, feminine figure, feminine butt, senuous female voice and combine this with a hard wet cock. It shouldn't matter what kind of genitals a woman has, it can be a vagina or a cock or even both. What makes a woman is her sensuous feminine form. A woman with a vagina is equally sensuous to a woman with a cock and this is a scientific fact. Only the most heterosexual of men are attracted to she-males because it is their femininity they desire and it shouldn't matter what kind of genitals she has. A sensuous female is a senuous female. You can call she-males she-males, but I think they are females......a female with a dic.
            Last edited by dom r; 07-07-2010, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Hate to play devil's advocate here, but I'm a person of science not semantics. Until they figure out a way to transfer or mutate chromosomes I'm afraid we're all just goofing around with words and feelings. Are you gay? Shit dude... does it really matter? Let's say that you are. Then what? Look around, nobody took your birthday away... you'll be fine. Gay straight, somewhere in between... you're thinking way too much about ultimately unimportant things. Instead of asking your self if your gay or not you she be asking your self if you're getting laid enough. At least with that kind of question you can set up goals and get things accomplished... live a little, you know?
              Whore everything except the music.
              www.jamesfrenchmusic.com
              www.jamiesfetish.com
              www.skullcandymedia.com
              www.facebook.com/jamiecoxx
              http://twitter.com/jamiesfetish

Comment

Originally posted by discovigilante View Post
                Come on I thought it was obvious. What could be better than combining the two dominant sex symbols: a phallus and the female form?
                Like really?! Lips, tits, and ass. Sexy eyes, long hair and smooth legs. All that feminine attire to accentuate it all. Then toss in a hard cock thrusting out from this glorious form. It is sexual perfection.
                I love all you ladies that take pride in your feminine beauty and your male sexuality.
                In fact the manga artist Po-ju makes this clear to me. He creates astoundingly sexual images using the male form that is then feminized, not by surgery and hormones but by clothing and personality. For example,
                HEY, the 2 pictures that you have included on your post....so I guess thats how paradise on Earth will look like in the very far future. Wish I could be the girl in the yellow shirt. Wow weee!!!
                Last edited by dom r; 07-06-2010, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Ya Poju creates some awesome sex packed images.

Here, Here! To the lovely and eloquent Sunshine. This thread has received some excellent responses. All well thought out and helpful to young and old. But, it is becoming tiresome. Slightly repetitious. And almost annoying seeing this near the top of the thread list every time I log on. If people still feel the need to continue on, go on then. But I am moving on to greener conversation pastures. Take care "Am I gay. What is gay?" thread.
                  Is that a cock in your panties, or am I about to get slapped in the face?

Comment

Originally posted by sunshine View Post
                    Lover 22 - I hope you have been taking notes. You have received many good interpretations from as wide a spectrum of people as you are going to find on this forum. I was surprised that Mrs Thatcher even made an appearance to give you that good Christian perspective on things.

Now hopefully, we can put this subject to bed for a while and get back to enjoying ourselves.

If you enjoy shemales, then enjoy shemales! If you need someone's permission, I will send you a note by PM. But hey - don't wait for me, go ahead and enjoy shemales while you are waiting.

This was a fun thread after all.

Sunshine
                    aw thanks so much sunshine and you are absolutely correct here. Of course Id always love a pm from you . It just seems that the boards go stagnent from time to time so I was trying to spice things up a bit and pull some point of views out and it looks like it worked!!! Thanks everyone for participating in this thread and it wasnt meant in anyway to take away fun from the forum.

Comment

I look at it like this... a shemale is a woman with a cock. If you are a male that likes shemales, you like women, hence non-gay. The cock is just an added bonus. I love shemales, I would love to be with one, but in both reality and fantasy they would have to be very feminine and passable. The thought of being with a man, or a shemale that looks like a man (face it, some aren't that attractive) turns me right off. In my small town it really limits the ability to find a nice hard cock with a pretty face attached... lol.

Comment

I like cock but i don't want to be with another man, man on man is gay, man on shemale is transgender, if i'm honest tho, i COULD a fuck man as long as i'm the one getting fucked, in the female role, or he's in the female role, again, not gay but transgender. So i have a transgender issue not a gay issue i guess? My brain just does not accept Man on man sex, doesn't look correct, there has to be male and female roles present.

Example, a man on his knees giving another man oral sex looks ridiculous to me, it just looks stupid..and GAY lol.

Comment

just go with it and enjoy. i enjoy seeing a hard dick on a shemale and u can call me whatever u want but i am who i am

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Einstein View Post

well then i'm a big homo ...shucks hahaa
                              Click Here to see all of me on Shemale Yum

Comment

Originally posted by Jizelle Moore View Post
                                well then i'm a big homo ...shucks hahaa
                                Shame on you...I must give you a spanking

Comment

Working...
                                X