Cannot send PM's.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot send PM's.

Why can I not send PM's? I could when I first signed up but not now. How do I fix it?

Check with the Admin. If you can't leave a message post the question in one of his threads.
    "Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than
    Standing in a garage makes you a car."

Comment

Originally posted by Raging Bob View Post
      Check with the Admin. If you can't leave a message post the question in one of his threads.
      I know on some forums you have to have a certain number of posts before you can start sending pms this is done to prevent spam.
      John Leslie (R.I.P.) 1945 - 2010

Comment

Originally posted by rikki View Post
        Why can I not send PM's? I could when I first signed up but not now. How do I fix it?
        Everything looks good with your account.
        No reason you shouldn't be able to PM.

What happens when you try?
        Is your mail box full?
        Is your sent box full?

More details are needed.
        theladyboyforums.com
        asiants.com
        tgirlasian.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
          Everything looks good with your account.
          No reason you shouldn't be able to PM.

What happens when you try?
          Is your mail box full?
          Is your sent box full?

More details are needed.

I can type the message and hit send but there is nothing in the sent box. I sent you a test message a minute ago. Did you get it? I only have 2 messages in my bin box and nothing showing in sent.

Thanks,

Comment

No sent posts.

Hi,

My "sent box" show no posts sent, and i was able to send, before.
            I have only like 14 messages out of 300 allowed in my inbox.

What to do?

Babe,
            xoxo

Comment

Originally posted by Babe View Post
              Hi,

My "sent box" show no posts sent, and i was able to send, before.
              I have only like 14 messages out of 300 allowed in my inbox.

What to do?

Babe,
              xoxo
              It does not save your sent messages unless you set that option in your control panel.

Check for the setting there.

theladyboyforums.com
              asiants.com
              tgirlasian.com

Comment

ah haaaa!! I see. (winks) Got it.

Hi Crag,

Ok, i see it now.
                I went to the EDIT OPTIONS tab and scrolled down to:

Messaging & Notification
                Receive Email From time to time, the administrators may want to send you email notices.

If you do not want to receive these notices, disable this option. Receive Email from Administrators
                You can allow other members to send you email messages. Receive Email from Other Members
                If you do not want to receive an email for each request of friendship, you may disable this option. Receive Friendship Request Email Default Thread Subscription Mode When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread. Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification Weekly email notification Default Thread Subscription Mode: Private Messaging This forum features a private messaging system, which allows members to send messages to one another privately.

If you do not want to send or receive private messages, you may disable the private messaging system. Enable Private Messaging
                You may limit the receipt of private messages to just moderators and your contacts. Other members who attempt to send messages to you will be told that you have disabled private messaging. Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators
                The forum can send a message to your email address to inform you when someone sends you a private message. Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages
                If you are browsing the forums when you receive a new private message, the system can pop-up a notification box informing you of the new message. Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up
                When sending private messages the forum can make a copy of the message in your Sent Items folder. Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default

Thank you,
                Babe,
                xoxo

Comment

Working...
                X