• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to post

how do u post something up in the forum

Originally posted by AFlady View Post
    how do u post something up in the forum
    You seem to have made several posts already including this one.

What exactly is the issue you are having?

Timaaay!

Text follow tgirlforums to 21212 in Canada
    Text follow tgirlforums to 40404 in the United States

Comment

of pics & posting & linking

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      You seem to have made several posts already including this one.
      What exactly is the issue you are having?
      Not sure if this is the best place to ask this but I'll try here. I'm new here and see from the rules the preference is for only very limited posting of pics on tgirlsforums rather links to pics are what is acceptable. This is kinda inconvenient due to the reliablility of links/services to other servers but I appreciate why this would be the case. I also see there is a rule about not posting links to other forums and this is where I'm unsure: I have a few galleries on imagefap and I might like to create more and then share the galls with tgirlforums users but I dont want to be breaking any rules. So if any one can advise on the acceptability of linking to galleries on other non-trans specific forums that would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by gonk View Post
        Not sure if this is the best place to ask this but I'll try here. I'm new here and see from the rules the preference is for only very limited posting of pics on tgirlsforums rather links to pics are what is acceptable. This is kinda inconvenient due to the reliablility of links/services to other servers but I appreciate why this would be the case. I also see there is a rule about not posting links to other forums and this is where I'm unsure: I have a few galleries on imagefap and I might like to create more and then share the galls with tgirlforums users but I dont want to be breaking any rules. So if any one can advise on the acceptability of linking to galleries on other non-trans specific forums that would be appreciated. Thanks.
        It is meant that there is limited posting of copyrighted materials here.
        If you want to discuss a tgirl it is usually ok to post a few pics up on the thread. Just posting full galleries or links to full length movies is not something we support as this is not a file sharing forum or site.

If you own copyright to the pics or they are pics of you then you can post all you want up here. If you have short video clips or clips that you own you can upload them in the video section if you like.

If you are posting links to imagefap or whatever, it is ok unless you are posting up full galleries or full length movies that are copyrighted by others.
        However if that is a site that has a bunch of popups and other stuff, we prefer you not link to sites like that.

Not posting links to other forums is a rule because people are always coming there trying to steal our good traffic that we have built up to get their new forum going. This would be sites that are essentially like this one. However this means people that have no intention of participating here and only stealing traffic.

If another forum or site is owned by you, it is sometimes ok to put it in your signature.

hope that helps.

Timaaay!

Text follow tgirlforums to 21212 in Canada
        Text follow tgirlforums to 40404 in the United States

Comment

Thanks very much - that clarifies things I'm pretty sure I wont be breaking any rules making a few posts and links to galleries in imagefap I'm pretty sure there are no popups but I'll 2x check with a post.
          Last edited by gonk; 03-24-2011, 03:10 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
          X