The New Boss The Debut of Sasha Strokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Boss The Debut of Sasha Strokes

Sasha Strokes and her enormous dick show off every sex position a hotel room can handle including shoving the guy between the mattresses while she fucks him in doggie! This sexual circus of fucking is the hot debut of Sasha Strokes on TsSeduction.com. Sasha cock is so big, you can see it from across the room!

Sebastian is traveling with the new head of Human Resources and the trip has been full of sexual tension from the minute they got in the car. To add to the tension, a long day of driving leaves them in a shitty hotel room with only one bed. As Sebastian drifts off to awkward sleep, his back pressed up against his new boss, he feels her hand slip under the covers and reach for his cock. The pleasure outweighs the risk and Sebastian lets her take his hard cock into her hot mouth until he cums.
    And now, Sasha has all the bait she needs to coerce him into pleasing her and every inch of her huge, raging cock.
    Sebastian doesn't even have time to react, Sasha has her cock in his mouth and is working his face like putty. The night drags on for Sebastian who endures ass fucking in every position until his efforts to resist are fucked out of him and turned into pure desire for Sasha's cum.

More...

Ebony Big Cock Sasha Strokes Video

OMG! I'd love to peel the skin back on that big black cock and lick the head before I swallowed it!

Comment

Ebony Sasha Strokes

I'm in love with Sasha and her big uncut black cock.

Attached Files

Comment

Sasha Strokes

I'm so turned on by Sasha. She has the most beautiful big black cock I think I've ever seen. Here are some pics of her.

Here is a movie of her stroking that big black cock.

Does anybody else out like her?

Attached Files

Comment

She-Male Police #02 - Sasha Strokes

She-Male Police #02 - Sasha Strokes

Horny Tranny cop whips out her massive dick for a blowjob

More...

Comment

Great scene

Comment

Classic Shoot: Ts Sasha Strokes & her TEN inches of Law and Order

This is a TsSeduction.com classic shoot from the archive featuring the hung and sexy, Sasha Strokes. Scott agrees to be the lookout while his "buddies" rob a liquor store. Getting busted is a more likely outcome than anything else and when he lands in jail he figures it has to be like it is on TV. He will get a phone call, a lawyer maybe, bail will be posted? Right? He is sweating his way through holding and after 6 hours of waiting, the door swings open. Freedom, no. Lawyer, nope...corrupt cop? Yes. His ass and mouth will learn the lesson for him as Sasha Strokes whips out her 10 inch, thick cock and delivers some amazing fucking. She plows him in every corner of his cell including the toilet.

More...

Comment

Sasha Strokes

Comment

Originally posted by tgirlloverme View Post
                  I'm so turned on by Sasha. She has the most beautiful big black cock I think I've ever seen. Here are some pics of her.

Here is a movie of her stroking that big black cock.

Does anybody else out like her?

Its Scary

Comment

Sasha Strokes

Sasha was the first black shemale movie I really got into and still to this day I think she is the hottest black shemale in the business. She has a really fine big cock and a power pack ass to drive it home.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sasha-uno.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	405.5 KB
ID:	563870Click image for larger version

Name:	sasha101.gif
Size:	10.19 MB
ID:	563865Click image for larger version

Name:	sasha102.gif
Size:	11.17 MB
ID:	563866Click image for larger version

Name:	sasha103.gif
Size:	10.14 MB
ID:	563867Click image for larger version

Name:	sasha104.gif
Size:	8.41 MB
ID:	563868Click image for larger version

Name:	sasha105.gif
Size:	11.15 MB
ID:	563869

Comment

Sasha Strokes

The first time I saw a Sasha Strokes video I went berserk. First of all I love uncut cocks and she has a big one and lastly I love black cock shemales.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sasha100.gif
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	579093

Comment

Sasha Strokes

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
                        I know it's been awhile since Sasha did this video for Evil Angel. Thing is I love black shemale cock and I personally think she has the best looking black cock of any of the black shemales I have seen since I first saw her. She also has a fine ass. That guy is one lucky dude.
                        Attached Files

Comment

she is absolutely gorgeous! with a stunning body
                          but my fav is Nody Nadia)

Comment

Working...
                          X