Tagger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tagger?

As I have been perusing the various threads I have noticed that as part of the individual's Avhievements there is a symbol for a level of "tagger". I have searched various areas but cannot find what this means and how does one exactly "tag"?

Originally posted by Mutau View Post
    As I have been perusing the various threads I have noticed that as part of the individual's Avhievements there is a symbol for a level of "tagger". I have searched various areas but cannot find what this means and how does one exactly "tag"?
    At the bottom of every thread there is a place for a tag.

Here is a link to the tag cloud.
    http://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/tags.php

theladyboyforums.com
    asiants.com
    tgirlasian.com

Comment

Thanks for the information Crag. If a thread is created by someone else and I am responding, is it permissible for me to add a tag or two to the thread?

Comment

Thanks for the information Crag. If a thread is created by someone else and I am responding, is it permissible for me to add a tag or two to the thread?
        I am not sure how it works exactly.
        If you can add tags to others threads then I guess nothing is stopping you.
        However I thought that you could only do your own threads, maybe ones you reply to, not sure.

There is so many options on this forum, no one person could figure them all out.

theladyboyforums.com
        asiants.com
        tgirlasian.com

Comment

Experimentation

OK. Thanks again, Crag. As I go through the threads I will try different things and see what happens.

Comment

OK. Thanks again, Crag. As I go through the threads I will try different things and see what happens.
            Ok, just try not to put wanker tags on my threads.

hehe

theladyboyforums.com
            asiants.com
            tgirlasian.com

Comment

Yes, quite true. One does not need to be insinuating or insulating when commenting on the work of others.

Comment

It works!

Hi Crag,
                Thanks again for the info. Just to let you know that I tried a few tags and it works quite well.

Comment

Working...
                X