Goodhandys and CD parties ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodhandys and CD parties ??

I wonder why Goodhandys doesn't promote a Crossdresser night at their club ( in the same way that Club M4 does on Tuesday night ). Honestly speaking, they will get more customers than they get now during anyone of their TGirl nights. I like the Goodhandys location but their TGirl nights tend to be a bit boring and some of the working girls are just too snobby for my liking. Any thoughts ??

Originally posted by Pantyhose1 View Post
    I wonder why Goodhandys doesn't promote a Crossdresser night at their club ( in the same way that Club M4 does on Tuesday night ). Honestly speaking, they will get more customers than they get now during anyone of their TGirl nights. I like the Goodhandys location but their TGirl nights tend to be a bit boring and some of the working girls are just too snobby for my liking. Any thoughts ??
    Goodhandys does promote that they are open to cross dressers on all nights and provide change facilities and lockers to all.
    In fact I think they have always offered anyone presenting themselves as a tgirl would be treated as such.
    I don't think there is any problem with their intentions there.

You are right though, when you have pros and amateurs at the same party, there is always going to be a class struggle.
    I don't think that is any fault of Goodhandy's, they are just trying to be open for all tgirls, happens alot of them are working.
    I have found the pansexual parties at Goodhandys were a little more comfortable in this respect, than the pure tgirl parties.
    There was always some lesbians there too, which rounded out the scene.

M4 has a different dynamic and members are expecting that other members or guests are not working at the parties.
    I think they only truly want amateur crossdressers. Pros can go there but there is no active working at these occasions.
    You certainly can network but many pros are looking for an immediate sale, not word of mouth in future.

I think Goodhandys could have a Crossdresser only night, but they may just get a smaller over all crowd.
    Less guys would probably come out overall (at least dressed as guys)
    Plus, how can they keep out the other tgirls, their regulars?

Really there is so many places on Church that have CD nights and shows that more really isn't needed.
    Goodhandys is the only place in town you are guaranteed to find the finest pre-op transseuxals.
    That is their bread and butter.

theladyboyforums.com
    asiants.com
    tgirlasian.com

Comment

Working...
    X