Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest photos of LUCY BISSET (25 november 2012) glamour,sexy,inviting,innocent...:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest photos of LUCY BISSET (25 november 2012) glamour,sexy,inviting,innocent...:)

I had an exhausting looong wednesday,my photographer,his assistant,hair stylist,make up artist and me... worked hard all together in my house,8 hours of PATIENCE...here you go guys...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by lucy; 12-09-2012, 10:54 PM.
    sigpichttp://www.tslucy.com 416 929 2043
    %100 REAL TRANSEXUAL( 7/24 lives as a woman),GREAT FOR FIRST TIMERS... Many have tried to be like LUCY but since "IMITATION IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY" only LUCY will do.....

more on the way...

big kises to Ottawa... enjoy guys....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by lucy; 12-09-2012, 10:56 PM.
    %100 REAL TRANSEXUAL( 7/24 lives as a woman),GREAT FOR FIRST TIMERS... Many have tried to be like LUCY but since "IMITATION IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY" only LUCY will do.....

Comment

Nice...you look beautiful Lucy. Sometimes it pays off to be an imsomniac and once again your eyes and eye makeup look amazing

Comment

Originally posted by lucy View Post
        Very Sexy

Comment

Wowzers!

WOW! So sexy. Can't wait to see more from that photo shoot. Almost didn't recognize you with the straight hair.
          "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

Holy Shit, ssssssmoooooooookin hot!

Comment

Does this mean you will be paying a visit to Ottawa soon? I hope you do.

Originally posted by lucy View Post

Comment

Stunning

I got a great look at those photos today, sitting right next to Lucy at her computer. Thanks for a wonderful visit, Lucy. Straight or curly hair, you're gorgeous and always a delight to be with.

Comment

Stunning

Absolutely love the new photos. You are absolutely stunning Lucy. I would love to meet you. Any chance you are heading out too Calgary any time soon?

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                    I got a great look at those photos today, sitting right next to Lucy at her computer. Thanks for a wonderful visit, Lucy. Straight or curly hair, you're gorgeous and always a delight to be with.
                    Take her away in your Tardis Doctor!

And travel through time and space with her forever.
                    "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

The straight hair is sexy.
                      "Just when I thought I was out......they pull me back in!"

Comment

Glam!

Lucy you look fantastic as usual and i love the hair! I must come see you soon

Comment

it was a pleasure seeing you today,such a nice gentleman...
                          Originally posted by The Doctor View Post

Comment

and thank u all for the lovely words,your sweet comments&your respect keeps me going,love u all...
                            lots more on the way...

Comment

absolutely stunning
                              Back after about a year, you guys and gals remember me?
                              5 months on hormones as of the 21st!

Comment

Working...
                              X