TGirls who enjoy BDSM - Topping in a real BDSM environment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGirls who enjoy BDSM - Topping in a real BDSM environment

Decided to pose the question after a discussion with a Pro-Domme who has an extensive dungeon/play space about the increasing number of requests for Femdom/Tdom sessions. Decided to conduct a staw poll somewhat to ask which girls would be interested in combined sessions with a ProDomme where you and her top clients in a defined playspace?

Interested in the response

i have done it before in a dungeon setting.......was nice
    sigpic
    Kisses, Kylie Storm

Comment

Well..

I've been in the BDSM scene professionally since I was 14..

Currently in my home I have 2 dungeon play rooms, a medical exam room, a massage room and tons of equipment and toys..

My partner and love of my life is a female Pro Domme..

We do double domination all the time and have clients that come see us both individually. Lots of times my gf Lalani gets them use to the idea of sucking cock and makes them hungry for a real dick in their ass and mouth..

I'm not a real sadist though. I don't cover people in marks and bruises. I'll rape your fucking mind and dominate you sexually, taking what I want from you for my own satisfaction.. When I'm done using you and have finished cumming down your throat then I'll let you have your release..

Oh and if you cum before I'm done.. I'm going to take that cum and shove it in your ass and use it for lube till I'm finished..

TS Domination is my life 24/7..

Comment

Strangely enough, it is your upcoming tour which spurred the conversation, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hoozier Daddy View Post
          Strangely enough, it is your upcoming tour which spurred the conversation, lol
          Cool.. Well that's what we do..

Check out the stuff on the wall..

Click image for larger version

Name:	2webIMG_2618.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	477.7 KB
ID:	474669

Comment

The playspace I'm familiar doesn't have much open wall space left

It's nice to see what was once a Tgirl wasteland a few short years ago is becoming a bit of an oasis as of late.

Comment

I'm doomed or is it Dommed

"Oh and if you cum before I'm done.. I'm going to take that cum and shove it in your ass and use it for lube till I'm finished.."

Given my release history, I'm guessing I had better be ready for that lube job!!

Comment

Any other Girls share this interest?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexisDVyne View Post
                  Well..

I'm not a real sadist though. I don't cover people in marks and bruises. I'll rape your fucking mind and dominate you sexually, taking what I want from you for my own satisfaction.. When I'm done using you and have finished cumming down your throat then I'll let you have your release..

Oh and if you cum before I'm done.. I'm going to take that cum and shove it in your ass and use it for lube till I'm finished..

TS Domination is my life 24/7..

wow that sounds fabulous. i am going to have to meet you in van some day soon.

Comment

Cool.. Well that's what we do..

Check out the stuff on the wall..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]55720[/ATTACH]
                    love the pic

Comment

Originally posted by merelypink View Post
                      love the pic

Comment

Good God, that part alone was an instant boner.
                        Damn I want my next Tgirl to cum and I get to use it as lube too.

KC

Comment

Originally posted by KCinToronto View Post
                          Good God, that part alone was an instant boner.
                          Damn I want my next Tgirl to cum and I get to use it as lube too.

KC
                          Oh yes please..

Stick it in my ass and use it for lube.. then make me clean your dick..

I know all about how to treat a fucking slut..

first hand..

I know a couple other Tgirls that are into bdsm too.. I think Lexi likes it to a degree..

Comment

Working...
                          X