2013 Summer Photos LOLA SWIFT.kINKY'hORNY'cLassy\SEXY Lola

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Summer Photos LOLA SWIFT.kINKY'hORNY'cLassy\SEXY Lola

Hey guys I am back in Canada with lots of energy.I would like to ad my new 2013 looks ...Enjoy and tell me your best.See you www.shemalelola.com 416-4516442
    LOLISH IN TORONTO
    Attached Files
    THE BEST IS BACK IN HER SPOT Snapchat " lolatoronto "
    www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

You are definately the Sexiest Lady in Toronto Lola!!

I can't wait to see you again baby
    Last edited by kissingbandit; 05-18-2013, 06:38 AM.
    Why did it take me so long to meet a Tgirl? I Love them

Comment

Hot pics LOLA Thanks for sharing

Comment

You are so pretty LOLA
        Attached Files

Comment

Hey girl, so cool to see that you are finally back! Thanks for posting the pics, they look amazing! Beautiful as always! It made my day seeing that you are back! I really missed you! I'm so looking forward to those long cconversations, almost until the sun is up, seeing pics with you, and reading your stories! (and off course all the sex) lol

I remember so clearly when I first met you, like 4 years ago! I was walking on the street and I saw you walking into a bar, I walked in and then I could not stop looking at you. You came, started talking to me in such a natural and nice way, that made me be so relax! We talked for a little while, and then you told me to visit your web page! I wrote it down, and when I went home, I visited it! I still can remember my favorite pic... the one that you are wearing a green jacket! So cute! then I started reading and could not believe that you were a special girl! I have never felt so attracted and curious about anybody! I called you on a Sunday, before dialing I was sweating, we made an apt. at 11 pm... I used to live two blocks away from you. When the time came, I was so nervous, I felt like a 15 year old going on the first date!

I got to your place... you opened, were so beautiful, walked me in, started talking to me... what a charming personality... I was relaxed like in 10 seconds! I remember you started showing me some adds from Turkey, we were talking about live, friends, Canada (I had just arrived), and so many other things! that just forgot that I just met you and that I had never been with a girl like you before! All of a sudden we were on the bedroom... your body so soft... your lips, they were so soft, so feminine, so beautiful, and looking into your eyes... OMG they are so deep, so full of emotions, that I knew I will need to look at them over and over again! and that is how we became friends, and I really appreciate your friendship!

Don't even let me started on the sex lol... I have never felt anything like what I feel when I'm with you! You are great!

I just wanted to comment on your pics, and got all excited to see you again, that I just kept writing lol! I'll call you later!

For everyone who doesn't know her... she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen... and is not common to find beauty, brains and a personality that makes you fall in love with her! Thanks for everything girl!

Kisses!

Comment

Thanks to comments you guys are sweet...
            remember the first time we met at the bar I just didnt like to tell people that I am tgirl even it was a mix club.And the other day you were surprise and calm' love you babe
            Originally posted by juanfelipe View Post
            Hey girl, so cool to see that you are finally back! Thanks for posting the pics, they look amazing! Beautiful as always! It made my day seeing that you are back! I really missed you! I'm so looking forward to those long cconversations, almost until the sun is up, seeing pics with you, and reading your stories! (and off course all the sex) lol

I remember so clearly when I first met you, like 4 years ago! I was walking on the street and I saw you walking into a bar, I walked in and then I could not stop looking at you. You came, started talking to me in such a natural and nice way, that made me be so relax! We talked for a little while, and then you told me to visit your web page! I wrote it down, and when I went home, I visited it! I still can remember my favorite pic... the one that you are wearing a green jacket! So cute! then I started reading and could not believe that you were a special girl! I have never felt so attracted and curious about anybody! I called you on a Sunday, before dialing I was sweating, we made an apt. at 11 pm... I used to live two blocks away from you. When the time came, I was so nervous, I felt like a 15 year old going on the first date!

I got to your place... you opened, were so beautiful, walked me in, started talking to me... what a charming personality... I was relaxed like in 10 seconds! I remember you started showing me some adds from Turkey, we were talking about live, friends, Canada (I had just arrived), and so many other things! that just forgot that I just met you and that I had never been with a girl like you before! All of a sudden we were on the bedroom... your body so soft... your lips, they were so soft, so feminine, so beautiful, and looking into your eyes... OMG they are so deep, so full of emotions, that I knew I will need to look at them over and over again! and that is how we became friends, and I really appreciate your friendship!

Don't even let me started on the sex lol... I have never felt anything like what I feel when I'm with you! You are great!

I just wanted to comment on your pics, and got all excited to see you again, that I just kept writing lol! I'll call you later!

For everyone who doesn't know her... she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen... and is not common to find beauty, brains and a personality that makes you fall in love with her! Thanks for everything girl!

Kisses!

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

Comment

Originally posted by LOLA_ View Post
              Thanks to comments you guys are sweet...
              remember the first time we met at the bar I just didnt like to tell people that I am tgirl even it was a mix club.And the other day you were surprise and calm' love you babe
              I remember that! you kept me calm with your beautiful personality! it was amazing! love you too and see you soon! Kisses!

Comment

Any time babe loveI am in Toronto and ready to please
                Originally posted by kissingbandit View Post
                You REALLY are the Sexiest Lady in Toronto Lola!!

I can't wait to see you again baby
                Attached Files

Comment

The pics are getting hotter and hotter
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tek1234 View Post
                    The pics are getting hotter and hotter
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LOLA_ View Post
                      WOW,Lola you just get more and more beautiful each time I see you.dunno how ya do it but damn chicky you are perfection.
                      SEMI-RETIRED 519-209-3058

Comment

And Hotter
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks sis.I missed you ' pm me your number xoxo
                          Originally posted by tslisaparadise View Post
                          WOW,Lola you just get more and more beautiful each time I see you.dunno how ya do it but damn chicky you are perfection.
                          Attached Files

Comment

You are

Stunning......................and please do not post any cock pics, I won't be able to handle it

Comment

Simply put, absolutely breathtaking

Comment

Working...
                              X