LOLA SWIFT-GOT LOST IN THE WOODS...none touch photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOLA SWIFT-GOT LOST IN THE WOODS...none touch photos

he he he i just want to ad some phone pictures and i want to you see how I look in normal day and some from Atlantic ocean , some from bars, some with friends enjoy the guys and I will ad them more
    and they are not touched photos and I feel so relax to show you how truly pretty I am and I am a giving person in any way, love to share xoxoxo, Lola Swift
    my shadows would be enough for darlings
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LOLA_; 08-21-2013, 04:30 PM.
    THE BEST IS BACK IN HER SPOT Snapchat " lolatoronto "
    www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Always Amazing

Originally posted by LOLA_ View Post
    he he he i just want to ad some phone pictures and i want to you see how I look in normal day and some from Atlantic ocean , some from bars, some with friends enjoy the guys and I will ad them more
    and they are not touched photos and I feel so relax to show you how truly pretty I am and I am a giving person in any way, love to share xoxoxo, Lola Swift
    Really beautiful pics of a beautiful girl in one the most beautiful parts of the country. Thanks for sharing xox

Comment

tired of walking to the beach but, still was taking my pics , missed the GREEN colour
      Originally posted by Jim S View Post
      Really beautiful pics of a beautiful girl in one the most beautiful parts of the country. Thanks for sharing xox
      Attached Files
      Last edited by LOLA_; 08-18-2013, 10:47 PM.

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

Comment

Just perfect Lola, as always

Cheers,

MC

Comment

Very sexy Lola. Looks like you are enjoying yourself out there
          Why did it take me so long to meet a Tgirl? I Love them

Comment

I want to say for all sweet comments
            and I know you deserve better qualities . but love to share my phone images as well
            Attached Files
            Last edited by LOLA_; 08-19-2013, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Even with a terrible camera you look awesome. Maybe you should take me along on your next vacation so that you can get some great pictures as well as R&R.

Comment

Wow, fantastic photos Lola, love the bikinis. You must have really shook up the East.

Hope you and, someone you visited had a great time.

KC

Comment

Love the smile in the first photo. Very playful and devious. Looks very natural as well.
                  Webmaster: http://anatranny.com http://tsKarlaCarrillo.com and many more.

Comment

Thanks KC and Ray
                    If I come back in US promise I will let you take some of my photos, I know you are good at taking pictures
                    Originally posted by Ray View Post
                    Even with a terrible camera you look awesome. Maybe you should take me along on your next vacation so that you can get some great pictures as well as R&R.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Simple math

LOLA + BIKINI + BUSHES = If you're lucky that is!!
                      "Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than
                      Standing in a garage makes you a car."

Comment

Mmmmm

Looking forward to the next time this beauty graces the City of Calgary with her presence

Comment

I want to say for all sweet comments
                          and I know you deserve better qualities . but love to share my phone images as well
                          I luv how your cock is so big that you need to wear a thong under your bathing suit to contain it. Not sure why but every time I see your pics wearing two thongs, or a bathing suit and thong like this, it makes me rock hard. I guess the best presents are wrapped well.

Comment

I have to , even I am a grower not a shower still its a monster and I always use two thongs under it ( Those thongs made for tgirls ) it kills my balls , hurts me so much but I have no other choice
                            Originally posted by waterloodude View Post
                            I luv how your cock is so big that you need to wear a thong under your bathing suit to contain it. Not sure why but every time I see your pics wearing two thongs, or a bathing suit and thong like this, it makes me rock hard. I guess the best presents are wrapped well.

Comment

I have to , even I am a grower not a shower still its a monster and I always use two thongs under it ( Those thongs made for tgirls ) it kills my balls , hurts me so much but I have no other choice
                              It's a beautiful monster though. I will gladly kiss and lick your sore balls to make them better.

Comment

Working...
                              X