Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LUCY BISSET "playboy centre folder look" straight straight straight hair...SEPTEMBER 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LUCY BISSET "playboy centre folder look" straight straight straight hair...SEPTEMBER 2013

hey guys;
    I got new photo shooting for the fall. Very different then my other pictures,unique look, straight hair,bangs,seductive,at the very edge of my limits ....shows more body then the lingerie,no lace,no panties,not a girl next door look at all... enjoy guys,for your eyes only.....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by lucy; 09-10-2013, 11:06 PM.
    sigpichttp://www.tslucy.com 416 929 2043
    %100 REAL TRANSEXUAL( 7/24 lives as a woman),GREAT FOR FIRST TIMERS... Many have tried to be like LUCY but since "IMITATION IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY" only LUCY will do.....

Tres sexy mon amour!
    "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

You look truly divine Lucy

Comment

Hot pics!

Comment

xoxoxo

thank you guys,I m happy that you liked them...
          Attached Files
          %100 REAL TRANSEXUAL( 7/24 lives as a woman),GREAT FOR FIRST TIMERS... Many have tried to be like LUCY but since "IMITATION IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY" only LUCY will do.....

Comment

My compliments to you and your photographer. Great photographs.

Comment

Absolutely Stunning..

I gotta say i love the straight hair..

Looks absolutely fabulous..

The colour is perfect too..

You leaving it like that Lucy?

I think it's an amazing look VS the curls..

I'm biased tho. got a thing for blondes with straight hair and big boobs..

Comment

ty guys and ty Alexis,you re very sweet,you re a pretty blonde too... I like straight hair too but in this kind of humidity straight hair doesn't last long... I like it,couple of times a month is enough,it changes my looks dramatically though...
                Originally posted by AlexisDVyne View Post
                I gotta say i love the straight hair..

Looks absolutely fabulous..

The colour is perfect too..

You leaving it like that Lucy?

I think it's an amazing look VS the curls..

I'm biased tho. got a thing for blondes with straight hair and big boobs..
                Attached Files

Comment

So Alexis, are you saying that you have a thing for yourself, LOL?

Comment

Blondes do have more fun..

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                    So Alexis, are you saying that you have a thing for yourself, LOL?
                    Could you make the text any BIGGER Ray...?? lol..

Myself.. ya.. some of the best sex I have is with myself..

Although.. if Lucy and Lexi both did that blonde look at the same time..

That would be hot.. I still got that vision of a DP stuck in my head..

Need video tho... lol..

Originally I didn't want to be a blonde barbie doll type.. that's why I dyed my hair brown a few years ago..

It's actually my Mom's fault that I'm a blonde now..

She said in her thick german accent "Why you cover your beautiful blonde hair.. the brown looks so fake.."

and that was that..

I don't think I'm ever going to be quite as hot as Lucy tho..

Stunning photos.. Inspiring too..

Comment

You know what they say Alexis, Little dick, Big Text. LOL

Comment

The real Playboy centerfold look is coming ??

Certainly, Lucy’s new photo set is very well done but so far the centrefold look has not yet been revealed to us. I, and I’m sure most of the guys here, are anxiously waiting for that to be presented. Maybe she is holding that back as in saving the best for last.

The key part of that Centre Fold look, and what most guys automatically turned to before looking at anything else, was always the full frontal nude centrefold! How soon shall we see that feature?

With digital transmission of photos these days, at least if Lucy does honour us with such a shot, we won’t be annoyed by the damned staple through her navel!

Comment

Love love love the straight hair

Hey Lucy, have to say I love the new photos.

You always look great, but I'm like Alexis, straight blond hair and big boobies do it for me every time.

KC

Comment

That is THE BEST hair cut ALL females and shemales can have, cut straight above their eyes because it makes them look the YOUNGEST and prettiest as possible.

Legal pix from shemale japan-

Last edited by dom r; 09-14-2013, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Extremely Sexy I love It!!!!

Originally posted by lucy View Post
                              hey guys;
                              I got new photo shooting for the fall. Very different then my other pictures,unique look, straight hair,bangs,seductive,at the very edge of my limits ....shows more body then the lingerie,no lace,no panties,not a girl next door look at all... enjoy guys,for your eyes only.....
                              Love your New pictures sweet sister...I love it when your not a church girl....

Lovely Work....

Comment

Working...
                              X