M4 TGirl Partys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 TGirl Partys

Anyone have any feedback and comments on these parties. Never been. Would like to go but would like to what I am walking into!!!!

tgirl

Hi There,

I have never been to M4, but I also didnt know they have T-Girl parties... i thought only swingers go there.

Comment

Club M4

This club has a CD and TGirl night every Tuesday ( and it includes their admirers ). You can get dressed there as well.

On Sunday night it 's bisexual night !

Comment

Originally posted by Pantyhose1 View Post
        This club has a CD and TGirl night every Tuesday ( and it includes their admirers ). You can get dressed there as well.
        What's the turnout like on Tuesdays? Now that Club 120 is concentrating on Thursdays only we could use another event.

Comment

So has anyone here been there? I wanna give it a try but the $40 cover is a bit steep to walk in blind.

Comment

Originally posted by lupo View Post
            So has anyone here been there? I wanna give it a try but the $40 cover is a bit steep to walk in blind.
            i went there a while back and it was a total waste of time and $. the place looks very nice inside and it's very spacious, but it was dead. there were just a few CD's hanging out. i don't know if it's gotten any better now a days.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrea Mendes View Post
              i went there a while back and it was a total waste of time and $. the place looks very nice inside and it's very spacious, but it was dead. there were just a few CD's hanging out. i don't know if it's gotten any better now a days.
              Thanks for the reply.....its a long way to go and a lot of money for something that ended up being lame.

Comment

Just wanting to know if anyone can comment on if the attendance has improved on Tues nights @ M4?

Comment

There are a lot of posts about this place on fetlife.com but who knows what is true or false.....

Comment

Hey everyone - Was curious whose going to the club tonight

Comment

Working...
                    X