No announcement yet.

List your Best or Worst Tgirl Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by MascBear; 04-11-2017, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Too bad...so sad!

Originally posted by Mugsammy View Post
      Kiara...advertises 9, 6 would be a stretch! Cock pictures are definitely not her. Plus...she's carrying around I would say close to 250 pounds. I was shocked when she opened the door.

I started to play...couldn't do it...wasn't so much about cock size...it was the 250 pounds. I give her shit about the lies...said it was a rip-off...she said "fuck-you" told me to go suck off some kids...I said "you're not only a lier you're sick in the head!"

i believe she's in Alberta now.
      Originally posted by Bawb View Post
      BEST: Tgirl Nikki
      WORST:[Thanx to this forum I've managed to avoid a lot of bad dates] layla legendz
      Originally posted by vancouverman View Post
      My worst was my first.

A girl I found on she male canada. I had not been part of this forum yet, so I didn't know about checking reviews. (she doesn't have any here anyways).

shitty part of town
      rat hole apartment that was seriously abused by her and whomever her roomates were... just an utter shithole
      USED CONDOMS ON THE FLOOR OF THE BEDROOM! not even in a trash can
      she must have just pissed and not "shaken"... piss was dripping from her dick
      major drug addict look to her
      thankfully i insisted on rubbers for oral and we did some half assed 69 with her limp dick. she advertised as TEN INCHES.... to be honest, she was big, but it was soft as it was. First time I ever put a dick in my mouth.

the only good thing was she finger fucked my ass and it felt good.

i have had other bad experiences, but that was the worst I think. I was going to give up on T Girls after that, but kept going at it.
      Originally posted by Layla LegendZ View Post
      lucky you ... or lucky me ...... i say lucky me since you have no profile pic .. most likely trollish looking . So lucky me !
      Too bad I didn't read this comment...sooo sad I wasted $230 with this so f...g and snnobish Layla Bomb!

Comment

• Best to worse all in grande prairie

So my best would hands down be Akira
        Then it would go
        Lucy
        Eve
        Katalia
        Sunshine top 5 were all great
        Meg
        Lollita definitely worth seeing I just didn't connect as well with them sessions were fine
        And worst would be Cassie

Comment

• My best experience was with Empress

Comment

• Updated #1

Had to update my list. After seeing Meagan Nutwood, there is a new level.

Originally posted by drigger View Post
            Best:
            1. Meagan Nutwood (looks:9, service:9)
            2. Kylie Storm (looks: 8, service:10)
            3. Shyla Wild (looks: 8, service: 9)
            4. Lexi (looks: 9, service: 8)

worst:
            1. Ella (looks: 7, service: 6)
            2. Alicia (looks: 8, service: 5)
            3. Aleera (looks: 9, service: 6)

Will say. None have been horrible. Usually lack of connection that kills the experience.

Comment

• Layla was my best

Originally posted by Layla LegendZ View Post
              lucky you ... or lucky me ...... i say lucky me since you have no profile pic .. most likely trollish looking . So lucky me !

For me Layla was fuken awsome shes amazinggggggggly gorgeous friendly and we had a couple of meets greatttttt time ! From Montreal here

Comment

• Hands down the absolute best for me is a tie for Terah and Karolina. Not only are they incredibly beautiful, both were amazing kissers. I?ve carried huge crushes for each over the years and will never forget my time with them.

Incredible.

Comment

• London

Just come to London for worse experiences

Comment

• Originally posted by Assman6969 View Post
                    For me Layla was fuken awsome shes amazinggggggggly gorgeous friendly and we had a couple of meets greatttttt time ! From Montreal here
                    Yep, Layla for me too... I concur! Will never forget that! Blew my mind.

Comment

• Best worse

Best must be Lucy , Zara and Amity ..
                      Worse wow Indiva by far ... And some fake girls , forgot the name .. she was few years back all the time on the web

Comment

• Originally posted by coc81 View Post
                        Best must be Lucy , Zara and Amity ..
                        Worse wow Indiva by far ... And some fake girls , forgot the name .. she was few years back all the time on the web
                        My best: Beyoncee, Lea, valerie, Exploria, kylee storm,anastasia both the Russian and the Filipina, sahara, Amy, Lili
                        Worst fabiana, cacao father's and Katiushca

so I guess I was lucky I conected well with this ladies

Comment

• My best to worst

So first of all Akira , Shelly and sunshine are my top 3 hands down I have seen them all multiple times in grande prairie and will continue to do so

Right behind them would be katalia ,eve and lucy I was a bit newer to the scene and haven?t got to try either again now that I?m more comfortable

My worst would be Cassie , Gigi , meg I might not have connected with them , none of them were terrible just didn?t do it for me like the rest is all.

Comment

• Best is a bit subjective . It kinda changes from day to day .I have had great experiences with just about all I have seen . But the encounters were almost all entirely different . Some were very PSE like Lucy ,Lola, Lexi . Some very passionate GFE like Eve , Zara , Samarah . And some were a combination of both like Nancy , Akira in Vancouver . It all depends on what I am looking for on that particular day . Best kissers , best oral , best top , best cock , prettiest face , most feminine. I love them all . Only had 1 encounter that almost turned me off forever. An Asian in Vancouver grossed me out so bad I almost quit this hobby and went back to strictly GG . Memory is a fun thing though . Ha . And I moved on thankfully.

Comment

Working...
                            X