• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBActivity bar

Dear mods,

What's up with the vBActivity bar?

How does it work?

I thought percentages (%) are based on 100.
    So how is it when someone logs-in only for a few minutes, the vBActivity bar indicates the person's Daily Activity is 158%.
    How many logged-in minutes equal 1%?
    How come i see some people logged-in for hours and yet their Daily Activity on the vBActivity bar shows something like 3.5%?
    What gives?
    Does it have anything to do with how long a post is if they post anything, or does it depend on how many hours a person is logged in for - even though the person is just reading the forums?
    When is the time % tallied up, each second of logged-in time? ...each hour?

....every two hours?
    I'm confused
    I see the Daily Activity return to zero each night at around midnight.

How come no one has any T-Bucks even though they have thousands of posts and a long standing account?
    What's all that about, and why even have it if no one gets T-bucks?

And what about the "points" earned? What is all that about, in detail, please?

Ummm..what else can i ask?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just thinking out loud, here, but...
    Why is the sky blue on some days and gray on other days if clouds are white and fluffy?
    Why do birds chirp and not make other sounds? And don't tell me that each animal has it's own particular sound, because i watch youtube, okay?...and i've seen that cat barking like a dog.

Why do land animals poop in the woods and not in the water? Humans live on land and we usually poop in a toilet that has water in it.

I won't ask why the koolafish only swims upside down and backwards in the water, because i, already, know the answer to that one. It's so it doesn't get water in it's eyes. Well, at least that's what i was told, by some guy.

And...
    Why, oh why, oh why should i care for someone, who doesn't care for me?

Babe,

I don't know exactly how it works but you can see more about it here:
    http://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/vbactivity.php

Not sure what the percentages mean but it probably is compared against your previous activity.
    If your daily activity is 143% perhaps it is 143% of your average or something like that.

The t-bucks are yet to be implemented.
    You will earn bucks based on activity and be able to buy stuff with your point.
    We have not been able to completely get this set up yet and don't have stuff setup to buy yet.
    Sometime in the future this is coming.

Timaaay!

Text follow tgirlforums to 21212 in Canada
    Text follow tgirlforums to 40404 in the United States

Comment

Hmmm...

Originally posted by Babe View Post
      Hi Admin,

Thanks, but reading my questions and then seeing the page you sent me to was of no help, at all.
      It just shows lists of who has so many points for this and that and so on - sort of like a summary. And that was only in a few of the things i clicked on. I cliked on them all and barely nothing was offered.
      It does not explain anything, really. No text pages to see with explanations - which is kind of good because i'm not interested in having to study the functions of the board in depth. That might seem like way too much studying when i just come here, to sort of, pass the time.

I just asked some questions about it because of the points i've mentioned in my first post.

I think someone should know what's going on with it.
      I don't mean to insult you but i was not expecting a response from
      some body who is "almost" as clueless as me on that topic.
      I feel as though my questions still are unanswered.

Babe,
      xoxo

Comment

Originally posted by Babe View Post
        Babe,
        xoxo
        [/SIZE][/FONT]
        I am sorry if I am clueless, there is lots of good information I gave you.
        If you don't want to try and understand, why did you ask?
        This is your activity page, it shows your activity, that is what it is all about activity and comparing your activity to others.
        http://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/member...tab=vbactivity

Click image for larger version

Name:	vbactivityprofile.png
Views:	1
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	484124

Total Points: A combined total of all Activity Points a user has received.
        Activity Level: The level a user has achieved on the site.
        To Next Level: How many Activity Points need to be accumulated to reach the next level.
        Percent Into Level: A percentage of how far through the Level a user has progressed.
        Daily Activity: A percentage of the amount of activity that is expected daily on the forum, automatically calculated.
        Weekly Activity: A percentage of the amount of activity that is expected weekly on the forum, automatically calculated.
        Monthly Activity: A percentage of the amount of activity that is expected monthly on the forum, automatically calculated.
        Points: A list of all the point types available on the site, and how many the user has accumulated or lost in a certain type.
        In addition to that section of the Profile, there is also a list of the following:
        Achievements: A list of all the Achievements a user has earned, and the date they earned them.
        Awards: A list of all the Awards a user has been given, and the date they earned them.
        Currently Held Trophies: A list of all the Trophies a user currently has, and the date they earned them, and how many times they’ve earned them.
        Previously Held Trophies: A list of all the Trophies a user has had in the past, and the date they last held them, and how many times they’ve earned them.

Timaaay!

Text follow tgirlforums to 21212 in Canada
        Text follow tgirlforums to 40404 in the United States

Comment

Originally posted by babe View Post

yes, admin, i saw the section on points, and read what you wrote about t-bucks and your guess about percentages. Thank you for that great info.

It's what's below (from my first post) that i don't understand, and was hoping i could get some help with.

"i thought percentages (%) are based on 100.
          So how is it when someone logs-in only for a few minutes, the vbactivity bar indicates the person's daily activity is 158%.
          How many logged-in minutes equal 1%?
          How come i see some people logged-in for hours and yet their daily activity on the vbactivity bar shows something like 3.5%?
          What gives?
          Does it have anything to do with how long a post is if they post anything, or does it depend on how many hours a person is logged in for - even though the person is just reading the forums?
          When is the time % tallied up, each second of logged-in time? ...each hour?

....every two hours?
          i'm confused
          i see the daily activity return to zero each night at around midnight."

Comment

Working...
          X