Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lola SWIFT-LONDON, ONTARIO, coming first of MARCH READY FOR AN ACTION

Hey huys , Hey Guys,
    I am Lola Swift the best of versatile kingdom, I am coming to LONDON on the 1TH OF MARCH 2014 till 7th of MARCH 2014 ...you guys need take care of this beautiful lady with over 9 inc big candy stick, if you are interested in meeting me , please email me or call me for early notice, I ll be glad to give you good time and the best experience in your sexual life, couple hours, dinners and overnights are available, I ll be staying in down town hotel...I ll love to see you there, kisses, Lol

for more info and pics please visit www.shemalelola.com

Email: [email protected]
    Phone :416-4516442
    email me early booking in advance
    Alberta trip canceled
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LOLA_; 02-17-2014, 11:17 AM.
    THE BEST IS BACK IN HER SPOT Snapchat " lolatoronto "
    www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Can't wait!

Comment

LOLA--- london Ontario so soon

Going to be London , Ontario
      Originally posted by Hoozier Daddy View Post
      Can't wait!

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

Comment

Originally posted by LOLA_ View Post
        Going to be London , Ontario
        Waiting for you out west oxox

Comment

Hope you come back later this spring or summer, Lola. I'm at my condo in Naples until the middle of April.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoozier Daddy View Post
            Waiting for you out west oxox
            Sorry to break the bad news but Lola cancelled her Alberta tour. She announced it in the shout box.
            "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

I know I dont wanna talk about it no more, I will come Alberta summer or next year, now time for London , Ontario
              Originally posted by maddplotter View Post
              Sorry to break the bad news but Lola cancelled her Alberta tour. She announced it in the shout box.
              Attached Files

Comment

London 2nd of March

London is the last tour and last month in Canada, leaving in middle of March for Europe 2-3 months
                Attached Files
                Last edited by LOLA_; 02-28-2014, 08:17 PM.

Comment

You look amazing in your new photos Lola! Beautiful as always.
                  Have a great time in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by LOLA_ View Post
                    London is the last tour and last month in Canada, leaving in middle of March for Europe 2-3 months

Have a fun trip. Hope it's warm over there. Expect to see some bikini pics my love.
                    "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

London last 3 days

someone told me bikini poses

Have a fun trip. Hope it's warm over there. Expect to see some bikini pics my love.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Fuck... i could look at pictures of Lola all day... But I think I would die of thirst.

Comment

Originally posted by circle2559 View Post
                          Fuck... i could look at pictures of Lola all day... But I think I would die of thirst.
                          be so nice to be stuck on a deserted island with this gorgeous lady, wouldn't it?

Comment

Bulge pics baby! Xoxo

Comment

sorry someone just said BULGE
                              Originally posted by sledhead1 View Post
                              Bulge pics baby! Xoxo
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X