No announcement yet.

Info on Club120 formerly Goodhandy's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I appreciate the thoughts and opinions everyone. Being from out of town, I've only been there once and thought I would drop in while I'm in town in a few months. When I was there for the first time, there were maybe a dozen girls there. It took all of 2 minutes before I was approached by a girl to buy her a drink. I had never turned down a girl before so that was a unique experience for me. It had nothing to do with her. She seemed very nice but It was my first time there and I wanted to spend a little time, order a beer and to get comfortable. I wish there were girls that weren't working there too. I didn't go there with the intention of doing anything other than seeing what the place was like, have a couple beers and maybe have a nice chat with a girl or two like what might happen in any bar. Sometimes a guy just wants to unwind and have a nice conversation and get to know someone a little. For me, it's not always about sex. Anyway, after about a half hour, I was approached by another girl. This time I did buy her a drink and she asked if I wanted to sit down. This time I took the girl up on her offer and I bet it wasn't 30 seconds before she told me about the private booths upstairs. I said to her....Lets just sit here and get to know each other for a little while. Next thing I knew, she saw another girl she knew, got up to go give her a hug and never came back. So much for a nice conversation and getting to know someone a little. I guess she didn't see me as someone that was willing to be an ATM machine lol. I went back to the bar and after a while another girl approached me. I bought her a drink and sat down and when she mentioned the private booths upstairs, this time I took her up on the offer. I had seen guys and girls going up there and coming back down the whole time I was there and I wanted to see what all the fuss was with those private booths. Are you kidding me? I've seen bigger phone booths. It was a typical lap dance type of situation and she did her best but it was very cramped in there and not very comfortable. At the end of the song, I said thank you and we went back downstairs. I left after that. I was just hoping that now that GH is known as Club 120 maybe things were different there and I would stop in while I'm in town but it sounds like everything is the same except there aren't as many girls that go there. On one trip to Toronto, I had called a girl to come to my hotel later in the evening and we had a great time. The normal provider/client experience. When she was about to leave, out of the blue, she asked me if I would be interested in having dinner with her the next evening. I agreed and it was an awesome experience. Just two people having great conversation, laughs, good food and I wasn't providing a donation for the privilege. After dinner, we went to the bar in my hotel and had a couple drinks and then went to my room where the experience was fantastic. Better than the night before! She never asked for a donation but when she was leaving, I gave her a very nice donation because it was the right thing to do. She was reluctant to accept it saying that I had already bought her dinner and drinks and that I had spent enough. I figured that she could have been working but spent the time with me instead and she has bills to pay just like everyone else so she deserved it. Obviously that was a rare occurrence and nothing like that has ever happened to me since but it spoiled me into thinking that besides the sex, what a wonderful thing it was to get to know the girl as a person too! Wouldn't it be nice if it was that way when you meet someone in a bar too? Just two people getting to know each other, having a good time and if something more happens, it happens and the business end of things isn't the first thing that comes to mind?

Comment

Great post bluequad.

Comment

Originally posted by bluequad View Post
        I appreciate the thoughts and opinions everyone. Being from out of town, I've only been there once and thought I would drop in while I'm in town in a few months. When I was there for the first time, there were maybe a dozen girls there. It took all of 2 minutes before I was approached by a girl to buy her a drink. I had never turned down a girl before so that was a unique experience for me. It had nothing to do with her. She seemed very nice but It was my first time there and I wanted to spend a little time, order a beer and to get comfortable. I wish there were girls that weren't working there too. I didn't go there with the intention of doing anything other than seeing what the place was like, have a couple beers and maybe have a nice chat with a girl or two like what might happen in any bar. Sometimes a guy just wants to unwind and have a nice conversation and get to know someone a little. For me, it's not always about sex. Anyway, after about a half hour, I was approached by another girl. This time I did buy her a drink and she asked if I wanted to sit down. This time I took the girl up on her offer and I bet it wasn't 30 seconds before she told me about the private booths upstairs. I said to her....Lets just sit here and get to know each other for a little while. Next thing I knew, she saw another girl she knew, got up to go give her a hug and never came back. So much for a nice conversation and getting to know someone a little. I guess she didn't see me as someone that was willing to be an ATM machine lol. I went back to the bar and after a while another girl approached me. I bought her a drink and sat down and when she mentioned the private booths upstairs, this time I took her up on the offer. I had seen guys and girls going up there and coming back down the whole time I was there and I wanted to see what all the fuss was with those private booths. Are you kidding me? I've seen bigger phone booths. It was a typical lap dance type of situation and she did her best but it was very cramped in there and not very comfortable. At the end of the song, I said thank you and we went back downstairs. I left after that. I was just hoping that now that GH is known as Club 120 maybe things were different there and I would stop in while I'm in town but it sounds like everything is the same except there aren't as many girls that go there. On one trip to Toronto, I had called a girl to come to my hotel later in the evening and we had a great time. The normal provider/client experience. When she was about to leave, out of the blue, she asked me if I would be interested in having dinner with her the next evening. I agreed and it was an awesome experience. Just two people having great conversation, laughs, good food and I wasn't providing a donation for the privilege. After dinner, we went to the bar in my hotel and had a couple drinks and then went to my room where the experience was fantastic. Better than the night before! She never asked for a donation but when she was leaving, I gave her a very nice donation because it was the right thing to do. She was reluctant to accept it saying that I had already bought her dinner and drinks and that I had spent enough. I figured that she could have been working but spent the time with me instead and she has bills to pay just like everyone else so she deserved it. Obviously that was a rare occurrence and nothing like that has ever happened to me since but it spoiled me into thinking that besides the sex, what a wonderful thing it was to get to know the girl as a person too! Wouldn't it be nice if it was that way when you meet someone in a bar too? Just two people getting to know each other, having a good time and if something more happens, it happens and the business end of things isn't the first thing that comes to mind?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Facebook-Like-Button.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	486870

Comment

I'll be in Toronto last week of March, I was thinking of checking the place out again on Thursday the 27th after 11 while I'm there, but it sounds like it's not as much of a fun place anymore. I'll probably just go in for a beer, if it's boring or too many booth/drink hustlers I'll be heading out to spend my evening elsewhere...

Thanks for the awesome detailed story of your experience, BlueQuad!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
            Great post bluequad.
            Not only did I see this as a great post Ray but, from what I read in that post, I would say that bluequad’s reported actions clearly reveal that at heart, he is a true gentleman!

Comment

I have met bluequad and he is a gentleman Mr. Toban.

Comment

Hmmm, Ray you gave me an idea.

P.S. I opened thread about forum meetup.

Comment

On one trip to Toronto, I had called a girl to come to my hotel later in the evening and we had a great time. The normal provider/client experience. When she was about to leave, out of the blue, she asked me if I would be interested in having dinner with her the next evening. I agreed and it was an awesome experience. Just two people having great conversation, laughs, good food and I wasn't providing a donation for the privilege. After dinner, we went to the bar in my hotel and had a couple drinks and then went to my room where the experience was fantastic. Better than the night before! She never asked for a donation but when she was leaving, I gave her a very nice donation because it was the right thing to do. She was reluctant to accept it saying that I had already bought her dinner and drinks and that I had spent enough. I figured that she could have been working but spent the time with me instead and she has bills to pay just like everyone else so she deserved it. Obviously that was a rare occurrence and nothing like that has ever happened to me since but it spoiled me into thinking that besides the sex, what a wonderful thing it was to get to know the girl as a person too! Wouldn't it be nice if it was that way when you meet someone in a bar too? Just two people getting to know each other, having a good time and if something more happens, it happens and the business end of things isn't the first thing that comes to mind?
                  Just a brief comment here:

Putting aside the GH experience which is understood, I don't believe this story is the solution to the problem or even the way things should go in this business.

A provider who is taking this business as a profession won't engage in a similar scenario, the exceptions might be with "top" clients who have earned the distinction either by loyalty or expenditure. There are valid reasons for that, but the most important which comes into my mind is that a true professional has a huge overhead costs that most of clients are not even aware of.

Comment

Club 120

Is club120, the former Goodhandy's still a place that the girls like to go to on Thursday nights or have things changed since my last visit 2 years ago? I'll be staying within walking distance so I was wondering if it would be worth stopping in while I'm in town in June. Thanks for any info you have.
                    I'm interested in visiting this Club 120. Is it still operating and is it any good for seeing and possibly meeting shemales?

Comment

Originally posted by sexcitement View Post
                      I'm interested in visiting this Club 120. Is it still operating and is it any good for seeing and possibly meeting shemales?
                      Holyjeez theres like 3 Club120 threads that keep being rehashed...USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION PEOPLE! There is a wealth of info on this club.

Comment

deleted
                        Last edited by alex99; 01-18-2017, 07:08 PM.

Comment

still open on Thursday nights??

Comment

Working...
                          X