Ottawa recommendations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ottawa recommendations.

I am looking for my first alternative experience and wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction here in Ottawa? Thanks for any help.

Re:Ottawa recommendations.

Shemale Roxy is your best bet.

Comment

Do you have contact info/website for Roxy? I haven't heard of her. Also does anyone have any experience with Lacey?

Comment

I've heard Roxy isn't "working" any more. Lacey's got a great bod!

Originally posted by Bigfoot_Canuck
        I am looking for my first alternative experience and wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction here in Ottawa? Thanks for any help.

Comment

HI hon and yes Roxy isnt working she move to thialand and lacey is a drag queen .....

If your looking for a real shemale I'll be there June 7 and I'll be staying on lisgere/mclaren and my website shemalemegan.com

Hope to talk to u soon..

Comment

I'm not so sure she's a "drag queen." I think she's continuing to "evolve." She's hot and she doesn't make you feel like you're paying a hooker. I'm not saying you do - I'm just giving my opinion.

Originally posted by shemalemegan
            HI hon and yes Roxy isnt working she move to thialand and lacey is a drag queen .....

If your looking for a real shemale I'll be there June 7 and I'll be staying on lisgere/mclaren and my website shemalemegan.com

Hope to talk to u soon..

Comment

Lacy is great and so is megan I'm sure megan didn't mean anything mean of it....somtimes we say things we don't mean to be mean I'm sure megan didn't mean to put anyone down.

I said mean to many times huh!

Lacy is great ;D

Comment

Hey this is megan and i'm aplogize is I hurt anyone feeling I didnt mean to make sound like she wasnt a shemale but I guess I meant she still transitioning which doesnt reflect her work and good services she provides.....

Megan

Comment

Yes guys Megan is truly classy! I have had the privilage of knowing her for years! We kind of came up in this at the same time! Not to reveal how young we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I can say she is cool! Keep on Keepin' on Miss Megan
                  Luv Your Sister in Oshawa

Comment

Working...
                  X