Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Review: Lolita aka Catherine aka Nikki aka Leila.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review: Lolita aka Catherine aka Nikki aka Leila.

Well Guys and Dolls as you may know from some of my other posts I am working in Hamilton and don't have a lot of time right now. I did however have Sat. off, well, not really I was on call and was supposed to have a 20 min reaction time if there was a problem but, I was thinking with the little head and not the big one ;D. After trying to get someone to visit me here (with no luck) I decided to roll the dice and go to Toronto!!!! I called and made an appointment with Lolita (aka many other names) well, all I can say is she does not look like her pics do, infact she still has blonde hair and there is some serious make up or air brush in those pics, anyway, I was expecting that and as T-girls goes she is still pretty Hot!!! Nice big chest & booty and had my pants down in seconds! Overall a OK time but, she could not get hard that day and rushed me a bit. (for more, see the review section in the next couple of days)
    Poker Broker

Re:Review: Lolita aka Catherine aka Nikki aka Leila.

Hey Poker Broker, thanks for the feedback.

Can I assume this is therefore the same girl that advertises as Nikki, and as Nina...and I think also once as Paris? She is Latina right?

Comment

Re:Review: Lolita aka Catherine aka Nikki aka Leila.

Yes it would be safe to say that. She is Latino with big DD and booty.
      Poker Broker

Comment

Working...
      X