***Don't Hate The Player, Hate The Name . . . Changes***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Don't Hate The Player, Hate The Name . . . Changes***

It occurred to me a while ago, that from time to time, some of the lovely ladies in this biz, change their names. Although it is their prerogative to do so, and regardless of the reasons why, it makes it difficult to find reviews or even have others know who you are referring to as they might know the person by a different name. Recently, I have noticed a significant number of information requests regarding service providers who have used different names, and that created difficulty in finding information on them. There are also instances where a lady has been in an area regularly for some time, then leaves for a time, then returns with a different name.

I propose a database of sorts (this post), where ladies and their aliases are recorded for future edification by forum members. I am suggesting one reasonable picture of the provider, and a list of their aliases. That is all. No personal information. For example:

TATYANA LA ROSE
    ASIA HILTON

Each time a new name arises, the original post is referenced and the new name is added. I am not certain that this is the most efficient way to do this, and as a result, I welcome any advice/ideas on how to improve this post or the collection of data contained within. Also, I would like feedback as to whether this is even a worthwhile pursuit. If it does appear that this information is valued by forum members, I will add others that I have recorded over the years. Thank you.

Note: Much of the time, it is assumed that when a lady changes her name, it is an indication that their service is unsavory. I chose Asia Hilton as an example for a reason. I have seen Asia several times, when she went by Tatyana LaRose. Her service was good, and I was glad that I made the decision to see her. She is not well reviewed in term of volume (not content), however there is nothing to suggest that she is anything but good at what she does. She changed her name for marketing purposes.

If this idea takes off, I am sure that there will be some ladies that are apposed (to say the least), to it. I would suggest that the only individuals that would appose this, are those that would not want others to know their previous aliases for the purposes of research, and for what reason? Hmmm. And for the quality providers, this is a way for prospective clients to gather as much information as possible and make an informed decision. At the end of the day it will bring some continuity and hopefully make things easier.

The pain in so many asses.

Working...
X