Getting Started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Started

Ok, I think I have read just about every post on the message board and have a couple of questions.
    1: What does GFE stand for? I see it posted in several sites but have not put the acronym together yet.
    2: How do I post pictures? I have them on my computer and when I click teh insert image icon it does nothing usefull.

PS: Kudos to Amanda for the spa parties. If ti wasnt a 17 hour drive for me I be at every event. I'll try to take a week off work this summer and visit a couple.

I think that is all for now. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. --Michael

Re: Getting Started

OK - so I can help with part of your question. Posting pictures is beyond me - I've tried and failed several times. GFE = GirlFriend Experience. There is a thread with a whole bunch of common acronyms. I'll see if I can find it and post the link for you. Welcome aboard!
    This looks like a job for Dudley Do Right!!!!

Comment

Here ya go:

http://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/index....sg3676#msg3676
      This looks like a job for Dudley Do Right!!!!

Comment

For Pictures you should sign up for a free picture hosting service such as http://www.photobucket.com. There you can upload your pictures from your computer. Once uploaded come back here and when you post a reply you will see this little  icon click that and this will apear in your reply box img]  [/img
        Put your link inbetween the img]    [/img.

If you have any trouble sign up for the photobucket.com account and we will take it from there.

Comment

Since, I am just getting started, I decided to get a good understanding of all the features, so I checked out the membership list which obviously shows that the vast majority of members have never posted anything. I'm not sure what all the reasons are, but my assumption is that they aren't taking full advantage of the services. Maybe new members need an entrance exam, before they can use the services.

Comment

I think I need an entrance exam. If you know what I mean? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by amanojaco
                Ok, I think I have read just about every post on the message board and have a couple of questions.
                   1:  What does GFE stand for?  I see it posted in several sites but have not put the acronym together yet.
                   2:  How do I post pictures?  I have them on my computer and when I click teh insert image icon it does nothing usefull.

PS:  Kudos to Amanda for the spa parties.  If ti wasnt a 17 hour drive for me I be at every event.  I'll try to take a week off work this summer and visit a couple.

I think that is all for now.  Your assistance is greatly appreciated.  --Michael

Comment

Originally posted by DudleyDoRight
                And also http://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=915.0

Comment

Hmmm... Just wondering if there is a thread up where it kind of explains all the details/lingo used by t-girls... e.g. whats a top, a bottom, pse, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by theinfamy View Post
                    Hmmm... Just wondering if there is a thread up where it kind of explains all the details/lingo used by t-girls... e.g. whats a top, a bottom, pse, etc...
                    Here ya go, I think you can find more if you use the forum search
                    http://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/showthread.php?t=23852
                    Be Excellent to One Another.

Comment

New and Nervous

Hi there, I'm new to all this and wondered if anyone had any advice they could give me to break me in gentley!! I'm in the Midlands in the UK and was wondering if any clubs over here ever have T-Girl nights or anything like that?

Comment

request place

i was wondering if they is any place i can request for movies or videos of specific person and if possible sex position e.g. self titfuck, self suck, 2 guys/shemale dicks in single ass together and etc.

Comment

Working...
                        X