Two Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Questions

How is it that so many super hot TGs come out of Quebec? Why does Vancouver rarely see high end travelling TGs?

Can anybody answer these questions?

As far as Vancouver goes, it is pretty much the same reason the Canucks have one of the most grueling travel schedules in the NHL. Because Vancouver is not near anywhere, it is always a long haul to get there.
    If it wasn't for the mountains, it may only take 5 or 6 hours to drive from Calgary but in reality it is more like 12-15 hours.
    Then if you fly there you just have to fly back, there is not really any opportunity to do a round trip to other big cities.
    Vancouver is also brutally expensive, especially in the summer time.

I would also say it is easier to fly to Vancouver from Hong Kong, Seoul, or Tokyo than from Montreal.
    (Probably cheaper too!)
    So many tgirls from the east i have seen have plans to go to Vancouver on their tours but end up turning back at Alberta.

theladyboyforums.com
    asiants.com
    tgirlasian.com

Comment

on that note Ive noticed a lot of Ladies avoiding Calgary. They hit Edmonton, red deer etc but then pass on calgary?
      Hotels too expensive? Police issues?

Would love to know why
      Thanks

Comment

One Down

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
        As far as Vancouver goes, it is pretty much the same reason the Canucks have one of the most grueling travel schedules in the NHL. Because Vancouver is not near anywhere, it is always a long haul to get there.
        If it wasn't for the mountains, it may only take 5 or 6 hours to drive from Calgary but in reality it is more like 12-15 hours.
        Then if you fly there you just have to fly back, there is not really any opportunity to do a round trip to other big cities.
        Vancouver is also brutally expensive, especially in the summer time.

I would also say it is easier to fly to Vancouver from Hong Kong, Seoul, or Tokyo than from Montreal.
        (Probably cheaper too!)
        So many tgirls from the east i have seen have plans to go to Vancouver on their tours but end up turning back at Alberta.

Okay! Suppose that clears up the first question. How about the Quebec thing?

Comment

Working...
        X