461 Church Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by autumnintoronto View Post
    Hey its Autumn. Yeah the club is closed but you can find myself and some of the girls at club 120 on Thursday and club M4 on Tuesday and Friday
    Alright that's cool, but is there a reason why they decided to stop with the tgirl nights? Also does anyone know why their site still has advertisements for those nights still?

Comment

So sad

When I called the owner of flash on church "tel (416)925-8363" to see if it was still open he said no so I asked about the advertisement as well in the hopes it was opening somewhere else he said he thought the advertisement was already gone so it's probably going to disappear soon. As for why it closed all he said was it did not work out for them. Which is really too bad I liked the idea!! and club 120 lost its private booths, from what I have read, and is just a bar not a strip bar or club, but it's still the only thing left in Toronto that I have read about. Hopefully it can survive until they can get another sex club or massage parlour or even just a strip club to open. If they do I'll even fight the dreaded Toronto traffic I've hear so much about to make a visit.

Comment

That is a real shame. Every time I went there I did have a good time with the girls, even if it was just talking (and of course the private dances). I felt like the main problem was the advertising, in which I mean the lack of. They have it on their site, I remember seeing Autumn on shemalecanada advertise a bit on it, and I even saw some old posts on craigslist (but they were taken down at some point). And of course the ads they had on their site were out of date (like saying they only had it on Wednesday), and are still on the sites. It wasn't like Club120 where it already had a defined group and was already well established. If only more people would have come to Erotico more, then it would have had a higher chance of staying open, and been the best tgirl place around. Now we can only hope there will be a new place where someone can get some casual fun and private dances with hot tgirls. Not ti put down Club120, but I do kinda like to get a private dance from time to time, to help destress.

Comment

Originally posted by DaDude View Post
          That is a real shame. Every time I went there I did have a good time with the girls, even if it was just talking (and of course the private dances). I felt like the main problem was the advertising, in which I mean the lack of. They have it on their site, I remember seeing Autumn on shemalecanada advertise a bit on it, and I even saw some old posts on craigslist (but they were taken down at some point). And of course the ads they had on their site were out of date (like saying they only had it on Wednesday), and are still on the sites. It wasn't like Club120 where it already had a defined group and was already well established. If only more people would have come to Erotico more, then it would have had a higher chance of staying open, and been the best tgirl place around. Now we can only hope there will be a new place where someone can get some casual fun and private dances with hot tgirls. Not ti put down Club120, but I do kinda like to get a private dance from time to time, to help destress.
          Club 120 still has private dances, you now have to sign some sort of "membership" form, but obviously you can just sign in with an alias, they don't check your id or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by zipperzon View Post
            Club 120 still has private dances, you now have to sign some sort of "membership" form, but obviously you can just sign in with an alias, they don't check your id or anything.
            I did not know that. So this "membership", what exactly is it, just a formality that allows you to get private dances? And what else does in entail? Can anyone else confirm?

Comment

I did not know that. So this "membership", what exactly is it, just a formality that allows you to get private dances? And what else does in entail? Can anyone else confirm?
              you need to sign a piece of paper and pay $20... that's it!

Comment

Originally posted by zipperzon View Post
                you need to sign a piece of paper and pay $20... that's it!
                Is the $20 some sort of cover charge for entering, or is it just a fee for the "membership"?

Comment

Is the $20 some sort of cover charge for entering, or is it just a fee for the "membership"?
                  Its probably similar to m4 setup . So at club 120 getting into the bar is free but access to the vip areas is a $20 membership fee per night. Wonder if the are planning on a lifetime membership card like I read Flash does. Would be better than having to sign in every time you went to the club. Not overly thrilled with a permanent record of my name and number of times at the club if someone else gets hold of it. Doubt they go through all that to shred the paperwork every night. Privacy issues are hard enough to manage without someone recording every time you step into a bar.

Comment

I believe it is private membership fee.
                    Swingers clubs require you to be members so I think this technically signs you up for a swing membership.

I'm not sure who would see these membership forms anyway.
                    They are bound by privacy and don't send them anywhere, it is just required if there is a check by authorities.

theladyboyforums.com
                    asiants.com
                    tgirlasian.com

Comment

Wow if this is true then its time to go back there.

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
                        I believe it is private membership fee.
                        Swingers clubs require you to be members so I think this technically signs you up for a swing membership.

I'm not sure who would see these membership forms anyway.
                        They are bound by privacy and don't send them anywhere, it is just required if there is a check by authorities.

Exactly it's just to comply with some sort of city regulations... considering they don't check your ID and all they ask for is a signature (I don't sign my real name) it's not a privacy concern IMO. The only thing that sux, is the price b4 was $10 to get into the private booths now it's $20, meaning if u get there after 11pm u're paying $15 at the door and $20 to access the VIP... but hey, fun isn't free!

Comment

Alright I get that the $20 fee is more of a regulation fee to get into the private booths, but what about afterwards? Would it be like it used to when it was $20 per song, or is it completely different now since they "don't really do that anymore"?

Also any confirmations about this being a $20 every time you enter the private area, of is it a one time thing/annual cost (similar to M4)?

Comment

Alright I get that the $20 fee is more of a regulation fee to get into the private booths, but what about afterwards? Would it be like it used to when it was $20 per song, or is it completely different now since they "don't really do that anymore"?

Also any confirmations about this being a $20 every time you enter the private area, of is it a one time thing/annual cost (similar to M4)?
                            Access is a one time $20 fee per night, you get a bracelet as before. As b4 $20 per song seems to be the standard rate.

Comment

Alright I get it. Erotico basically did the same thing. It amazing that they can still get around not being officially licensed being a strip club, and can still do this. I swear we need more places where we can meet tgirls and have private fun with them. With Erotico gone, we need more places than one night that has it.

Comment

Working...
                              X