Who was your worst?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was your worst?

who was your worst experience with and why?

there was already an entire thread devoted to this subject
    case closed for this thread

Comment

So who was yours

Comment

Originally posted by brendan888 View Post
        So who was yours
        I wouldn't reveal the name of someone if the bad experience was due to miss-communication or bad chemistry.

I would have no problem saying the name, if the person was a scammer, thief or a lier.

Thankfully I haven't experienced anyone like that yet.,
        I am Greep, hear me roar

Comment

Originally posted by brendan888 View Post
          So who was yours
          ok, i will bite...

my worst was my first Ts experience ever...

found a person on craigslist (this was back when they allowed hooker ads no problem), I think the section was called erotic services?
          it was in a bad part of town, an absolute shithole of a building. but i was damned determined to try this out
          got in, place was a dump of course... person had to be a serious drug addict, i was led to the bedroom... USED CONDOMS ON THE FLOOR... the person goes and takes a piss, comes back with pee dripping out as the person walked to the bed (messy as hell obviously).

put on rubbers and did a half assed 69.... she put on a glove and fingered my ass for a while... i jerked off and got the hell out of there. yikes.... she still has an ad on shemale canada , no idea if it is active still.

i was so distraught, but determined to get this done..... this place was only a short drive from our "tranny track" (no longer exists I guess, but there would be 3 - 5 ladies in this particular block every night back then). Picked one up... damn she wanted to go to 7-11 to buy cat food and so I walk in there with this trashy looking "TS" buying cat food of all things. Back to her little room in a rooming house downtown..... jerked her off with my hand, I jerked off, and left.

Well, that was my first night and worst night all in one

Comment

The old days.. lol..

Originally posted by vancouverman View Post
            ok, i will bite...

my worst was my first Ts experience ever...

found a person on craigslist (this was back when they allowed hooker ads no problem), I think the section was called erotic services?
            it was in a bad part of town, an absolute shithole of a building. but i was damned determined to try this out
            got in, place was a dump of course... person had to be a serious drug addict, i was led to the bedroom... USED CONDOMS ON THE FLOOR... the person goes and takes a piss, comes back with pee dripping out as the person walked to the bed (messy as hell obviously).

put on rubbers and did a half assed 69.... she put on a glove and fingered my ass for a while... i jerked off and got the hell out of there. yikes.... she still has an ad on shemale canada , no idea if it is active still.

i was so distraught, but determined to get this done..... this place was only a short drive from our "tranny track" (no longer exists I guess, but there would be 3 - 5 ladies in this particular block every night back then). Picked one up... damn she wanted to go to 7-11 to buy cat food and so I walk in there with this trashy looking "TS" buying cat food of all things. Back to her little room in a rooming house downtown..... jerked her off with my hand, I jerked off, and left.

Well, that was my first night and worst night all in one
            I remember that track.. when I was 17-19 I'd go down there friday & saturday nights.. never more than 5 minutes to get a trick.. usually one waiting when I got back.. lol.. I had claimed Richards n Davie as my corner but I was never there long enough to keep it.. pretty much car dates back then.. didn't do incalls..

It was kinda sad when the "Family" started selling off the blocks that the tranny track and the girls high track were on.. But I guess they couldn't say no to the kind of money they were getting for those old lots.. there were issues too with some Haitian pimps from TO that wanted part of the girls block and started a little war.. probably better that it's gone.. I think the only thing left is the penthouse nightclub and the parking lot beside it..

There's still action on the strip.. Davie seems like the new track.. from burrard to jervis.. At least that's where I get propositioned the most..

Comment

Jasmine Jewell

By far the worst.... Sadly, I think she suffers from multiple personalities....what's worse, is that I think these personalities aren't getting along. Too bad, as she is gorgeous.

Comment

Karoline

She's hot... but wasn't a good time

Comment

Working...
                X