No announcement yet.

My new website PURE-TS that is all bareback hardcore with 3 weekly updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian is having an illicit affair with one of his students and they are getting it on so hot and heavy that he doesn't even realize his girlfriend Natalie has walked in on them. Luckily for him, Natalie is into it and joins in on the fun. Watch teen trans girl Kitty and gorgeous superstar Natalie Mars get fucked together bareback and cum swap too!

you can see this explosive bareback threesome and join my site for 30 bucks a month - HERE
    check out my OFFICIAL bareback site - PURE-TS

Comment

• Tara Emory is a horny TS housewife that is looking for trouble when her husband leaves the room. She calls up the bellboy that she met when they checked in. Matt comes to see her and has no idea what he is in for. She drops down and sucks his dick before letting him fuck her ass deep. This young stud really enjoys himself while fucking this busty TS so much so that he busts a big load on her giant tits.

you can see this kid bang a hot MILF and join my site for 30 bucks - HERE

Comment

• Gianna Rivera is a beautiful blonde sex kitten that wants to get pounded. She calls Christian over and they embark on a sexual odyssey that includes sucking and fucking that will blow you away! This latina babe is the best!

you can see this blonde goddess get banged and join my site for 30 bucks - HERE

Comment

• Aubrie Scarlett & Jenny Crystal are submissive girlfriends that always bow to the whims of a dominant male. Christian orders them to do his bidding, which includes lots of cock sucking, making out, getting fucked hard, and doing ass to mouth on each other. What an amazing threesome that concludes with some delightful cum swapping.

you can see this threesome and join my site for only 30 dollars - HERE

Comment

• Christian just can't help himself. He knows he shouldn't be cheating on his girl, but Erica Cherry is the hottest CD he's ever met. He loves it when she gets all dressed up slutty and then gives up her ass to him. He enters their clandestine hotel room and they have a hot and sweaty bareback sex session right there in the doorway!

you can see this sexy crossdresser and join my site for only 30 dollars - HERE

Comment

• Raven Roxx is a bored secretary working on casual Friday. She has a short interaction with Christian, who also works in the same office. Soon after, she dozes off to dreamland where she fantasizes about getting fucked hard by Christian's big dick and loving every second of it. Could it be real?

you can see this daydream scene and join my site for only 30 dollars - HERE

Comment

• Annabelle Lane is always in control in her relationship. Christian is a horny devil, but she doesn't care because she does whatever she wants, whenever she wants. This absolutely gorgeous stunner shows off her control before finally relenting and having hot, passionate, and energetic anal sex.

you can see this gorgeous superstar in action and join my site for only 30 bucks - HERE

Comment

• the massive boob TS cam model Nikki Jade Taylor is a very popular star on Chaturbate. She hooks up with Christian and the sex is incredible. Watch him expertly get her naked, caress her big fake tits, and then penetrate her tight hole bareback as she begs for more. He fucks her so hard that he can't hold it in and explodes in her mouth with his creamy white load

you can see this big boob babe get fucked and join my site for only 30 bucks - HERE

Comment

• Kimber Haven is tall, busty, and beautiful, the perfect combination. Watch her in action as she meets Christian XXX for the first time and the sparks fly. He has her swallow his big dick and then bend over and take it long and deep as he barebacks her in every position. The best part of this scene is at the end when they both cum at the same time!

you can see this sexy amazon get fucked and join my site for only 30 dollars - HERE

Comment

• Triniti York meets up with a client in his hotel room. Watch this stunner as she gets ready to rock his world with her unbelievable skills & abilities. This Midwest TS babe goes wild on a big dick as he gives her all his cum

you can see this all natural beauty get fucked and join my site for only 30 bucks - HERE

Comment

• blonde teen TS princess Hayley Hilton has big new boobs and loves showing them off. Christian and Pierce are chilling in their hotel room bored and decide to hire her for some fun. She comes over and changes into a sexy outfit then proceeds to rock their world. This beautiful trans starlet expertly handles both big dicks and gets tag teamed all day.

you can see this TS starlet get double teamed and join my site for 30 bucks - HERE

Comment

• curvy Texan TS babe Katie Klark is looking good and ready for action. She is prepared for her anal dick down with a jeweled buttplug that Christian expertly removes before jamming his head and then his big cock inside her. Katie moans with pleasure as he fucks her with aplomb.

you can see this curvy Texan TS starlet in action and join my site for only 30 bucks - HERE

Comment

• Allysa Etain is ready for bed, but not in that sense. No, she is ready to get into bed with her man Christian and suck his big dick and then get fucked hard bareback. This tall and uniquely beautiful TS starlet will blow you away with her passion and energy while taking his stiff rod deep in her tight ass bareback. And of course good girls always swallow cum!

you can see this tall and beautiful new TS starlet and join my site for only 30 bucks - HERE

Comment

• Cool site. Need some feet action!

Comment

• Roxy Revolver has come to Vegas for the first time and she is ready to get some action. And by action, I mean bareback butt sex with studly Christian XXX. He takes control of her is she swallows his cock and then takes him super deep in her ass. He fucks her over and over until finally releasing his hot load down her throat

you can see this tall TS first ever scene and join my site for only 30 dollars - HERE

Comment

Working...
                                X