No announcement yet.

My new website PURE-TS that is all bareback hardcore with 3 weekly updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian slept thru his alarm to pick up Kim Wagner from the airport and when she finally arrives at their flat in London she is PISSED. This tall and gorgeous German trans stunner is gonna teach him a lesson for this! She sits on his pathetic face...makes him suck her beautiful hard cock...and then fucks him as hard as she pleases to make completely sure he learns his lesson. Turning him into a good boy was the most fun she ever had with someone.

you can see this HOT German TS top and join the site for only 30 bucks - HERE
    check out my OFFICIAL bareback site - PURE-TS

Comment

• He is living the good life my friends. And part of that life is when his stunning trans pet Seanna Tate, who walks around in cute underwear, with his favorite drink for him, and the best part is she is always ready to get down. This petite trans beauty knows how to seduce his big hard cock and soon she is bouncing up and down with a look of sheer delight on her face

you can see this petite trans spinner and join the site for only 30 dollars - HERE

Comment

• Tori Ray is running late for her tennis practice when her best friends dad walks into the room. He has some questions for her and to be honest, she has always wanted to know what his cock looked like. An illicit romance has begun between an older man and a young nubile college trans girl...and lets just say the sex is INTENSE! I wonder if they can both keep a secret?

you can see this tall and gorgeous new trans starlet and join the site for only 30 bucks - HERE

Comment

• double post

Comment

• tattooed trans babe Stacy Lynn is getting all dolled to go out when Christian enters the room to see whats going on. They have a playful exchange that becomes serious VERY quickly, and soon these two friends are getting into it with each other. They kiss passionately and she slowly submits to his big dick. He fucks her all over the bedroom as she moans with pleasure. And of course he finishes all over her face. Time to redo that makeup if she is going out tonight!

you can see the full debut scene on this mature trans babe and join the site for only 30 bucks - HERE

Comment

• Luna Snow met an American tourist while walking around the mall and when they locked eyes...they both knew it was on! She went back to his hotel room and changed into some sexy lingerie. When she arrived before him, his hard cock was ready to take care of all her needs. He fucked that sweet trans booty as she softly moaned and loved every second of it. Europe can be a magical place sometimes!

you can see this Euro hottie and join the site for only 30 bucks - HERE

Comment

• Chanel Jordan is loving life after she has finally come out as trans. Previously she has only topped other trans girls and cis girls, but today is another story altogether. She is giving up that ass for a big dick stud for the first time ever! How exciting for Chanel to affirm her transness by getting buttfucked like cis girls do! Damn sometimes the best fantasies are actually reality.

you can see this blonde TS starlet bottom for the first time and join the site for only 30 dollars - HERE

Comment

• Kenzie Lovecox lives a boring life in one of the flyover states, schlepping into work each week and bored to tears with the tedium and dreary office existence. She didn't transition and become a beautiful girl to be this fucking bored with life. So when a handsome stranger reaches out to her and offers to take her to Vegas for a weekend - she can't say yes fast enough. And once she is there, its time to dress to the nines and get her hair and makeup done so she can not until fulfill her fantasy of being an ultra glamorous slut...but she is HIS fantasy of fucking a thick and stunning trans girl bareback in his hotel room.

you can see this thick new TS starlet and join the site for only 30 bucks - HERE

Comment

• Treasure Barbiee is upset at her man and lets him know about it. They have been arguing lately and she doesn't like the way the relationship is going. So she plans to do something about it, she reassures him that she loves him and only him and he swoops her up into his arms. Predictably from here the clothes come off and she is on her knees worshiping his big dick before he pounds her out all over their closet. Treasure Barbiee is BACK baby!

you can see this busty brunette trans hottie and join the site for only 30 dollars - HERE

Comment

Working...
                    X