X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Terah???

Hello fellow members,

Anybody please know where Terah is?

I had decided on seeing her as my first TS but she has been absent from the scene for over two months. (no phone number on her ad)

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Terah

LA I believe

Originally posted by rickos View Post
    Hello fellow members,

Anybody please know where Terah is?

I had decided on seeing her as my first TS but she has been absent from the scene for over two months. (no phone number on her ad)

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Comment

Thanks for the info Luckydog.

I found an ad for her on Backpage Los Angeles but there is no phone number.

I hope she will be back in Montreal soon.

Cheers!

Comment

Terah finally posted her number in her ad on Backpage Los Angeles (although it's gone now and says she will be back in LA end of August).

When I called her, there was no answer but I got a text from her that read "hello". I replied and asked politely if she would be back in Montreal anytime soon but got no answer. I tried texting her one time again the next day but still no answer.

Maybe she has moved to LA permanently...I hope she comes back at least for a visit.

I had finally decided on her for my first TS experience but now don't know who to see. In my opinion, no other girl in the area offers the same mix of beauty and good service/attitude (at least from what the reviewers say).

Anybody else have any info on Terah?

Thank you

Comment

Any information??

Anybody know if Terah is ever coming back to Montreal or Toronto?

Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Rickos

Comment

Any news?

Yeah, I was hoping she was traveling and would be back after the summer but still no news.

Does anybody have any info on Terah's whereabouts or if she retired?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rickos View Post
              Yeah, I was hoping she was traveling and would be back after the summer but still no news.

Does anybody have any info on Terah's whereabouts or if she retired?

Thanks
              Would love to see her - have you seen her in the past? No sign of her in like a year

Comment

I remember Terah was around Toronto the same time as Karolina. Never had a chance to see her but did see Karolina in her earlier days shortly after she did cam shows on F4F.
                They were both smokin in their fresh days...

Comment

Working...
                X