Club120 (aka Goodhandys)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club120 (aka Goodhandys)

Does anyone know the current state of the place? I missed out on going to this place while they offered lap dances, but I still want to check it out. Do Thursdays pull in a good crowd of tgirls?

Good question ! I haven't been in awhile, at least the past 6-8 months. The last time I did go, it was a quick in-and-out.

The place used to be fun, you could grab a drink and chit-chat with the girls.

May plan on visiting again at some point.

Comment

Looks like a night club!

I drove by there a few nights ago. Place looked busy. Full security detail at the front door. A crowd was amassing/smoking. Looked like business as usual. I get the feeling that the new club is more of a night club, and getting away from the strip club benefits that G.H. offered.

The pain in so many asses.

Comment

I guess it wasn't a Thursday nite ? I know the club is busy Friday & Saturday nights.

Just wondering if Thursday are still good ?

Comment

Thurs nights are the only tgirl nights at 120.

Its hit and miss, you never know what the turnout will be (no fault of the club).

I love it, I think its great. Great place to socialize. Todd is nice.

Originally posted by wellhungone View Post
          I guess it wasn't a Thursday nite ? I know the club is busy Friday & Saturday nights.

Just wondering if Thursday are still good ?

Comment

Hit and miss huh? I do really want to check this place out on a Thursday, see what it is like to be among hot tgirls and the such

Comment

Tried it last night but not many people there. Maybe 5-6 ladies and same number of guys.

Originally posted by DaDude View Post
              Hit and miss huh? I do really want to check this place out on a Thursday, see what it is like to be among hot tgirls and the such

Comment

Originally posted by topgo55 View Post
                Tried it last night but not many people there. Maybe 5-6 ladies and same number of guys.
                I see, how about interaction with the guys and girls? People talking, having a good time and such?

Comment

Sure, people were very friendly and chatting. One guy left with a girl. But the place is cavernous and if you are not interested in any of the ladies there, it will be a quick night. You can only circulate so much in an empty place.

I see, how about interaction with the guys and girls? People talking, having a good time and such?

Comment

Originally posted by topgo55 View Post
                    Sure, people were very friendly and chatting. One guy left with a girl. But the place is cavernous and if you are not interested in any of the ladies there, it will be a quick night. You can only circulate so much in an empty place.
                    Alright besides socializing, is there anything else like entertainment, dancing, what about the music? I am still interested in going, just want to know as much as I can.

Comment

Alright besides socializing, is there anything else like entertainment, dancing, what about the music? I am still interested in going, just want to know as much as I can.

Guys, just got back from this place last Thurs... I've got to say, I expected much more than what I saw.

Showed up around 11PM, only about 6-7 t-girls (some very attractive, some men in wigs). only about 2-3 guys, seemed like a couple of sketch bags.

I bought a drink expected to have a girl walk up to me, I wasn't going to approach them they were all in a croud.

Stuck arounduntil i finished my drink, nothing much to this place. Must be cool when it's packed but when it's a 3:1 ratio I get a little freaked out.... kinda like a grade 8 dance with everyone hugging the walls.

if they have a good turnout I would love to try it again... too bad of my experience..

Comment

club120

last night early side of 11pm - about 6 girls half nicer than the other half - about 6 customers half seem to be partaking in the fun - hope we can keep coming out to keep this club hopping

Comment

Yea really wish that there were more people there to help keep those nights a live. Just wondering, what kind of "fun" was being had? Like light touching and the such? Haven't been there before, only Erotico when it was opened, just wanted to know how.

Comment

Yea really wish that there were more people there to help keep those nights a live. Just wondering, what kind of "fun" was being had? Like light touching and the such? Haven't been there before, only Erotico when it was opened, just wanted to know how.
                            Well the music is fucking terrible. Look at the guys that do go, you think they listen to that type of music. If they want more guys to go- play music that is geared to the clients that show up. Plus, the place is just too small and dark...

I haven't been in just over a year, the last couple times i went, it was guys standing around looking at each other...
                            I am Greep, hear me roar

Comment

They are having an underwear (or less) party on Sunday January 17th between 4pm to 7pm.

Comment

Working...
                              X