Club120 (aka Goodhandys)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L
    Last edited by chriser; 10-27-2020, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Club120

New here, but love shemales! Is this club still open and have shemales on Thurs?

Comment

Club 120

Sounds like a fun place! Can someone give me an address?

Comment

Originally posted by sexcitement View Post
          Sounds like a fun place! Can someone give me an address?

https://www.google.ca/

Comment

Great Time

I went there 2 weeks ago on a Wednesday, and I met this very sexy and petite Asian tgirl, very attractive and easy to talk to. We went upstairs where we had a lot of fun for about 3 songs I think and yeah it was very memorable experience. I will definitely be back on on a Thursday when the cover price isn't as high.

Comment

Wednesday

I attended a wednesday. Got there at 415 and there were few guys there but no tgirls. I left at 6pm as no girls had arrived. Paid $10 cover and had 2 drinks while waiting. Pretty lame.

Originally posted by butthunting View Post
              Just wondering if anyone has attended the Monday-Wednesday afternoons?

Comment

someone know if the ts party at club120 is today or if was yesterday?

im looking on they website, and there shows a party today(saturday) but i just saw an advestising on toronto now saying the TS party on friday (yesterday).

Comment

Thursday nights

Are Thursday night active with many tgirls showing up and are there performances? The last time I was there on a Thursday night a few months back and it was pretty dead and they had abandoned the stage performances. I would like to give it another shot but I am curious about the current seen. Tks

Comment

No action

Originally posted by butthunting View Post
                    Just wondering if anyone has attended the Monday-Wednesday afternoons?

Ive now been on a tuesday and wednesday, no girls in attendance, just a couple guysat the bar and apparently this is common. Too bad.

Comment

• How is this place now?

How is this place now? Does anyone go?

I'm a 47 year old early in my transition - would I be out of place? Would it matter?

I would want to go just for fun (not "working")

Karen Butterfly

Comment

• Hey
                        new to this site and scene
                        I'd like to go this Thursday evening for the tgirl party but opinions seem to be mixed
                        Is it worth going to meet some sexy girls with the possibility of a hook up?

Comment

• Thursday the 4th

I haven't been to 120 in a while.
                          I will give it a try tomorrow.

Comment

• I haven't been there in quite a while. I hope it's still as fun as I remember. Anybody been there Thursday night lately?

Comment

• Haven't been in a while either. Maybe I'll stop in tonight. Anyone know which ladies from SMC attend Thursdays?

Comment

• I'm going tonight to see how is it.

Comment

Working...
                                X