Club120 (aka Goodhandys)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used to be great..

Is there anywhere else in Toronto on a saturday or sunday to mingle with tgirls?

Comment

• would be cool to have pics or some link to Nadia, I guess otherwise one would just have to go to the club to see for themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackshepherd View Post
        It seems that not too many forum goers have been heading there of late, or they have but don't feel like reporting back.
        Myself, although I was planning to, I just didn't have "play" times to go while in toronto at my last trip in mid-july

Originally posted by JeeMan View Post
        The girls take up into private booths upstairs. They're smallish.
        When looking on goggle maps to see what the area looks like I'd say the whole building sure does seem pretty small.. but if the girls are hot then I don't mind the promiscuity at all

Comment

• I was there this past Thursday... I got there around 11:30 or just before, decent amount of girls, with some definite lookers... it's variable, you never know if it's gonna' be busy or dead, like most things in life there are no guarantees

Comment

• I went last Tuesday and tried to do some recon for you guys. Here goes:

It opens at 4 but no one shows up until about 5.

There were 3 girls ( black, Columbian and Chinese). So decent variety. They had all been there less than a month. They were cute, none were smoking hot - depending on your taste.

Anyhow, I chatted with the girls. They said it gets busier after 6 but it sounds like 2-3 girls and a total of maybe 5-10 guys is the norm for the early days (Monday - Wednesday I think ). The guys come and go. No one seems to stick around. 2-3 other guys showed up while I was there.

The girls said that Thursday is the big night. 10+ girls and a few dozen+ guys show up throughout the night. They said it gets busier after 10. That's the best time to go.

They also said that the monthly parties are on weekends and can be pretty good too.

VIP entrance costs 20 for the guy and 15 for the girl. Upstairs there are some tiny private booths. They had condoms and lube on the shelf in the booth. Discuss specifics with your girl. I assume ymmv.

Hope that helps.

Comment

• Big Party

Anybody going to the End of Summer Party tonight?

Comment

Working...
              X