Advice - re 1st time to be Topped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice - re 1st time to be Topped

I'm looking forward to it , have been thinking for quite a while but I don't know what to expect.

Would be grateful for any tips

eg should I trim the hairs on my ring, how do I go about making sure I can accomodate easily, safety tips etc

Genuine replies only please

PS - I posted this on the US area first but looks like you Canadian guys have more to say

Re: Advice - re 1st time to be Topped

You know what, you can't think about it too much, sometimes you just have to jump in, that being said make sure you've cleansed yourself down there as I'm sure you would expect the same in return. I remember my first time and it was amazing.

You're experience will really depend on who you see. I would recommend going to see Kimberly, she may come accross as a little rough over the phone but she's just being cautious. Once she knows you're serious she will do you right and to top it all off she's got a nice unit, thick and long and fully functional.......F$^K I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

Enjoy
    LuvTgirls

Comment

Re: Advice - re 1st time to be Topped

you might want to practice at home before you jump into the anal sex thing, it would probably be a lot easier for you and the lucky girl if things went SMOOTHLY shall we say..... oh LuvTgirls is absolutely correct about cleaning up before you go...

Comment

Working...
      X