El Convento Rico (Toronto)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Convento Rico (Toronto)

It's been a long time since I went there, but last tie I was there, there were quite a number of Tgirls. Has anyone been there lately?

Not sure if its still open. I believe it changed owners a couple years ago.

Comment

Still open. They were closed for a bit because of I believe overcrowding issues but they are definitely up and running

Comment

In the old days there was many tgirls hanging out there.
        Then i went there couple years ago and it almost just seemed like a gay bar, with a really young crowd.
        Although there seemed to be a significant number of really hot lesbians.
        That could have been right when the ownership changed, maybe they were going for a different crowd.

Now when i look at their website it seems they have gone back to the drag show scene.
        Many drag queens and tgirls are in the shows, some I recognize like Natalie.
        It of course always has a latin flair.

I have always liked it because people always dressed up to go there.
        Plus tgirls were always there to see the drag shows.

theladyboyforums.com
        asiants.com
        tgirlasian.com

Comment

07/29/16 - Anyone Going??

Hey, gonna check out Rico tonight. Anyone on the forums going or know what it's like on Fridays?? First time going ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Trixter36 View Post
            Hey, gonna check out Rico tonight. Anyone on the forums going or know what it's like on Fridays?? First time going ;-)
            Did you go to Rico?
            Just wondering how it was these days.

theladyboyforums.com
            asiants.com
            tgirlasian.com

Comment

This place has completely gone downhill. its nothing like it used to be a couple years back.
              i visited on a Friday night last month and the crowd is really ghetto now, and there wasn't
              any other tgirls. it seems to be more of a gay/lesbian club now a days.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrea Mendes View Post
                This place has completely gone downhill. its nothing like it used to be a couple years back.
                i visited on a Friday night last month and the crowd is really ghetto now, and there wasn't
                any other tgirls. it seems to be more of a gay/lesbian club now a days.
                Every few years it seems to go through a big crowd shift in terms of audience type.

Maybe it will go back to its rock/goth phase.

Comment

Originally posted by cocacola1984 View Post
                  Every few years it seems to go through a big crowd shift in terms of audience type.

Maybe it will go back to its rock/goth phase.
                  I dont mind El Covento and I usually do well there but i am not a huge fan of the music and some of the idiots it attracts. If it went Goth this would make me so happy....dont think it will happen though.

Comment

Working...
                  X