X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deleted

Comment

Originally posted by lostboype View Post
      what about this after hours? can we find some godness there?
      Godness? I seriously doubt it.
      Goodness? Debatable.
      Godess? On a good night probably.

Comment

So it was nice. Like I dont know what I expected...
        The ratio of guys to tgirls was maybe 10 to 1, and I'm being generous...
        There were sexy, passable girls, and not so passable girls...
        The one thing I can't stress enough is you need to bring money to have a good time. The girls want drinks and to be treated, and also taking someone upstairs is expensive.
        I went with not too much cash, just to feel it out.
        I will be going back, find a girl I like, and spend money on ensuring we both have a good time.
        It's very discreet which is good. And the girls are very touchy, maybe because I am young and not bad looking, but I'm sure anyone will do well and be successful. Money talks.
        I stayed about an hour and got the Hell out of there, because if I stayed I would get angry with myself for not bringing more cash.
        Inbox me if you want to come along sometime, we can plan it out so we are set up, first rounds on me.

Comment

so
          Last edited by chriser; 10-27-2020, 11:19 PM.

Comment

I'll be heading there this Thursday night. Have always had a great time fooling around upstairs, hopefully there are some hotties to have some fun with. Always come prepared

Comment

th
              Last edited by chriser; 10-27-2020, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chriser View Post
                that's awesome! what time would be a good time to check it out?
                1130 til 1am is prime time, just like any other bar

Comment

Pride week

This Thursday I may drop in on Club 120 because during pride week it is usually busier than normal. In the past there were visiting girls from outside Toronto and Pride is just one big party weekend.
                  "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

The end of Club 120?

Well it was busy late night and by 11:00pm there were at least 16 girls. There were only a couple girls I knew and the rest were new faces. I did go upstairs to the VIP room and got a few dances.

Before entering the club, there was a sign at the corner of Church and Lombard Street stating that the area is slated for a high rise development. Is this the end of Club 120? A girl inside told me that this will happen in about 2 or 4 years. Sigh. Better enjoy what we have before it is gone fellas.
                    "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

• What are the rates normally to go upstairs ?

Comment

• The use of the VIP room is $20 and you get a wristband. You can go up as many times as you like if you want dances from different ladies.

Comment

• Tonight

Is anyone going tonight? Is it worth the drive just worried not a lot of ladies will be there

Comment

• there's a bunch of events happening this week. wonder if this means the whole week will be a flop or if there's a main night to target (thursdays as usual? -- or one of the other 'VIP' parties taking place?)

Comment

• Looks like one of our sexiest girls is going to be celebrating her birthday at Club120 this Thursday!

Click image for larger version

Name:	july12-18-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	281.0 KB
ID:	585828

I'm gonna have to stop by this week and buy the birthday girl a drink.

Comment

• Ladies visiting Club120 this Thurs, July 26th?

I love me some Layla...

Speaking of which, I plan to be in downtown T.O. on Thursday, July 26th with a block of time to myself from 6pm to about 11pm. Figured I needed to head down to Club120 - maybe stick around for a drink or three... Importantly, I was wondering if anyone knows what lovelies one might encounter there on the 26th?? There are so many delicious ladies I'd love to see again...

Originally posted by jaykersh View Post
                                Looks like one of our sexiest girls is going to be celebrating her birthday at Club120 this Thursday!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]142220[/ATTACH]

I'm gonna have to stop by this week and buy the birthday girl a drink.

Comment

Working...
                                X