Goodhandys Toronto Thurdays Night Tgirl Parties! - Now Closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Time to Arrive?

So it's been many years that I've been away from the scene. I was thinking of attending Club 120 Originally I was going to attend on Thursday however I now see they have a VIP Event this evening. Can anyone advise traditionally what events have been better? Wednesday Night VIP Party or Thursday night?

Wednesday night - VIP T-Girl Parties
    http://www.club120.ca/wp-content/upl...nesdays-18.jpg

Thursday Night - Goodhandy's
    http://www.club120.ca/wp-content/upl.../12/t-girl.jpg
    Last edited by Spanish_eyes; 08-22-2018, 06:34 PM. Reason: Had more to add.

Comment

• Going this Wednesday 25th and Thursday 26th. PM me if you want to grab a drink. Hope it?s a good time.

May end up only going Thursday...

Comment

• Thursday is the night, should be a good time. No takers eh? OK....

Comment

• Let us know how it was!! Worth going?

Comment

• Going tomorrow on thursday!
            Might swing by tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
              Going tomorrow on thursday!
              Might swing by tonight.
              I'm down to swing by and have a drink tonight if you read this.

Comment

• Sorry man i was there but didn?t see this! Returning tomorrow!
                I went early so it was quiet, maybe a total of 7 people in the whole place, 4 girls, 3 guys including myself.
                Had a few drinks and left, girls was friendly and sexy it was a good time but It was too quiet, I like being able to slip in the shadows here and there but being that empty all eyes on me, so I left.

Tomorrow going back so lmk if you want to come on by, inbox me.

Comment

• Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                  Sorry man i was there but didn?t see this! Returning tomorrow!
                  I went early so it was quiet, maybe a total of 7 people in the whole place, 4 girls, 3 guys including myself.
                  Had a few drinks and left, girls was friendly and sexy it was a good time but It was too quiet, I like being able to slip in the shadows here and there but being that empty all eyes on me, so I left.

Tomorrow going back so lmk if you want to come on by, inbox me.
                  Yeah, I might swing by tonight. I'll inbox you.

Comment

• Yeah man, I was there on that Wednesday for like an hour tops. All the girls were showing me attention because it was damn near empty.

Thursday I went back later on, to hope there were more people. And there were. Still got attention, it wasn?t bad. Some of them were gorgeous but the few I really wanted were with the same guy almost the whole time I was there.

Ah well. I?ll go back for sure, never got that inbox man, let me know and I wouldn?t mind some company. Sometimes I had two or three girls talking to me at the same time which was wonderful but could definitely use some help. If only my friends understood this infatuation of mine. Hahaha.

Comment

• Id be interested in joining you guys sometime too, sounds fun going with a couple other guys! inbox me ya want a 3rd!

Comment

• Anyone going tonight

Comment

• Thursday Oct 18

Fellas,
                          Super new here. And this is commonly asked, but anyone heading to the club tonight. Think I'm going to check it out, but around midnight. It's better around that time, no?

Comment

• never been but would love to check it out if I'm in the area.

Comment

• it would be cool (or at least interesting to run the experiment) if one of the wed/thur/friday t-girl events could mix up the music once in a while and go for more edm variants (or different genres in general).

idk what % of tgirlforum people go there and how often.

Comment

Last edited by MimiLove; 12-18-2018, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X