Goodhandys Toronto Thurdays Night Tgirl Parties! - Now Closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tgirlnova View Post
    What would an outsider tgirl benefit from coming here? I'm curious but is it even worth it?
    Oh, I'm sure you will benefit a great deal.

Comment

• SMO Instagram, , Instagram. , - Google , Instagram . , , . SMM , SMM , . , . , . , ( ) . Instagram, Instagram. Instagram, , - , - , . , Instagram . - . , Instagram. https://moskva-instagram.ru - Instagram
      https://moskva-instagram.ru

Comment

• House bed

Nursery furniture Kids furniture
        Montessori beds

Comment

• Originally posted by tgirlnova View Post
          What would an outsider tgirl benefit from coming here? I'm curious but is it even worth it?
          I would have to agree 100% with DAMIT on this one!

Comment

• Anybody going tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by MimiLove View Post
              Honestly truer words never spoken

Comment

• Pride

Hopefully it is busy on Thursday, June 20th, just before the pride parade. Usually it is.
                "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

• Anyone happen to go this past Thursday night ?

Comment

• I wish I could go!!

Comment

• Meet and Greet - Mya Fox

This Thursday night AUG 1, 2019 i will be down at Good Handy?s ...

See u all there 💋

Comment

• Having not been there for some time on a Thursday, I was quite surprised by the turnout on Thursday August 1. There was quite a number of girls there, some pro, some not. For those who could not attend tonight, you missed out.

Comment

• Originally posted by MyaFox View Post
                          This Thursday night AUG 1, 2019 i will be down at Good Handy?s ...

See u all there 💋
                          Damn, missed out on that ! I will be in town next week hope that you go back.
                          Love to have a drink with you

Comment

• Went there Thursday Sept 19. I believe there were 4 girls who advertise on SMC and *******. The rest of the girls there were either freelance or just out to have fun and socialize. And just about all of them were very attractive. My only annoyance is when girls of a certain country origin gather in a small group and talk in their own language, makes it difficult to approach them and have a conversation

Comment

• I?ve gone twice thus far and have been frankly disappointed at the turnout and ambience. I feel that I?ve gone on off nights maybe and really want to give it another chance.

The first time I walked in and it was quite empty on a Thursday, maybe 10 people on the whole main area, about 6 of those were girls. All very attractive but I was pretty aggressively asked by a few of them to give them money to go upstairs before I could even get a drink. Felt more like a strip club. I wanted to enjoy myself and meet girls and of course I would be glad to go upstairs afterwards but I just felt too pushed. Lmao. A man complaining that many women asked him for private time seems odd, I know. It is what it is.

The second time I had gone, it was much more packed. But the ratio was many more men than girls, and the few girls that were there weren?t really my cup of tea, no offence. I mingled and waited around but when I realized I didn?t see anyone I liked, I decided to take myself elsewhere for better luck.

Is there a good night to go, perhaps the last or first Thursday in a month? Im definitely going to give it another shot. Just curious as to when...if I?m disappointed again, unfortunately, I doubt I?ll be back. Not that it will matter for business as I haven?t contributed much yet but this place has so much potential for admirers like myself and I wish it to be fruitful. I don?t know people.

HELP!

Comment

• Checkin' It Out

Going to Club 120 tonight to see for myself what the scene there is like these days. I hope the weather is not a factor with respect to the Ladies stepping out to strut their stuff. i'm looking forward to having a really good time.
                                Strength lies in differences, not similarities.

Comment

Working...
                                X