Clear All

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    100 percent confirmed for the 21st!
    still up for today?

Comment

Originally posted by cocacola1984 View Post
      still up for today?

How was It last week? Good turnout?

I went about a month ago. I went to the vip with one of the first girls i saw. She told me she was versitile but was very small and couldnt get hard. Anyway, I finished up and was ready to head out by 11.

The crowd had definitely picked up while I was in the vip.

A group of sexy girls came in as I was leaving. Wish I could have stayed.

I'm thinking I might go this Thursday. But this time, I think I'll go at 11 and hang out for a bit to see who's around before I make a decision.

I'm game for meeting up for drinks first
      Anyone else down?

Comment

I'll be heading there this Thursday. Hopefully there are some pretty girls to buy drinks for 😘

Comment

I never ended up going, as I didn't hear back from anyone.

I'm going to side it craig (mod) and say that this "community" tends to do things in isolation. We don't really band together. It's understandable, but anytime you try and put something together it never materializes. I'm kind of amazed at how craig is even able to pull off the group trips to thailand every November.

Comment

Tonight dec 28

Hi all - I?ve been on here for many years and have been lucky enough to spend time with many tgirls. I?m finally going to head to 120 tonight and looking forward to it. Off on holidays and thought I?d enjoy a night. Any other admirers there? Hoping there?s lots of tgirls to talk to and meet up with. And open to an after party back at my condo if any of you are interested.

Comment

I'd totally be down to go if it weren't so damn cold today, but yeah I think we're an isolation based group, would be hard to not go solo.

Comment

im Heading to club 120 tonight for tgirl Thursday night. Anyone else on here going? If so hit me up. Maybe we can grab a drink while there.

Comment

Who wants to go tonight? Msg me

Comment

No Goodhandy's during March?

Just saw the calendar post on Goodhandy's letting us know they'll be back in April. So sad to hear, I'll be in Toronto in March

Comment

C
                      Last edited by chriser; 10-27-2020, 11:18 PM.

Comment

I know their website says April, but they have been posting on backpages promoting Thursdays. Is 120 still on or is the site correct and we should wait for april??

Comment

Ya I was hoping to make it out there tonight, still worth it?

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                          I know their website says April, but they have been posting on backpages promoting Thursdays. Is 120 still on or is the site correct and we should wait for april??

Comment

Thursday nights are still going strong. The only thing they postponed until April was the Monday-Wednesday nights.

Comment

Club 120

Has anyone been lately? I'm going to go Thursday March 29/18. Advertises 20 to 30 tgirls so I'm figuring if only 1/2 that number show up it will still make for a good night. Bound to find someone who will have me rising to the occasion.
                              Strength lies in differences, not similarities.

Comment

Club 120

Anyone going to Club 120 tonight?
                                Strength lies in differences, not similarities.

Comment

Working...
                                X