Goodhandys Toronto Thurdays Night Tgirl Parties! - Now Closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lani View Post

You didn't make a pass at me?!...no wonder I can't remember that moment hahahaha! ...unless I'm the one who made a pass at you, thus, the reason why I don't want to remember 😄
    I don't think it was anything like that, it was brief.
    The only reason I remember is I recognized you on here later.
    Although I had seen you at Goodhandys before, I never really went there that often.

That may have been the night I was sponsoring a Shemale Yum party there.
    We were standing beside each other upstairs at the railing and you said something to me.
    I replied and that was it. Just a casual passing I think.
    theladyboyforums.com
    asiants.com
    tgirlasian.com

Comment

Hehehe

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
      I don't think it was anything like that, it was brief.
      The only reason I remember is I recognized you on here later.
      Although I had seen you at Goodhandys before, I never really went there that often.

That may have been the night I was sponsoring a Shemale Yum party there.
      We were standing beside each other upstairs at the railing and you said something to me.
      I replied and that was it. Just a casual passing I think.

I was just teasing you Crag. But I honestly don't remember that moment if I did, I shall keep it in my treasure box😉

So, as belated as it is; nice meeting you!...at least you know I am a nice person...in person 😄

" To the world you maybe just one person, but to one person you maybe the world ."

"Never lie to someone who trusts you, and never trust someone who lies to you."

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it."

Comment

Originally posted by Lani View Post

I was just teasing you Crag. But I honestly don't remember that moment if I did, I shall keep it in my treasure box😉

So, as belated as it is; nice meeting you!...at least you know I am a nice person...in person 😄
        I'm ultimately quite forgettable.
        Mostly the only people that remember me are the ones that hate me.

theladyboyforums.com
        asiants.com
        tgirlasian.com

Comment

But!....

I'm ultimately quite forgettable.
          Mostly the only people that remember me are the ones that hate me.

Hehe....Maybe there are people who hates you...but who doesn't have a hater?.
          To the beneficiary of your generosity and to those you have helped in the past, and the people who truly cares for you...them who really matters most for you...you must be their HERO!...in life you cannot please everybody.

" To the world you maybe just one person, but to one person you maybe the world ."

Comment

Sorry!

Sorry Crag, I think we hijacked this thread already.

I have thought of attending this event last Thursday, just like for the last 3years, just to say hello! And greet them on their anniversary, but I couldn't, no matter how I planned, I just couldn't. If I did, I have to go there early and stayed 2hours the most and need to leave by 10pm, and knowing that the party there doesn't really start until 10pm, so it's useless for me to go, notwithstanding the hour and a half travel to and fro... When I'm free to stay up late until the wee hours I would, but not till then.

I opt to insert my latest photos to let everyone who knows me knows that I am alright ( actually much better... reduced eye bags from not staying up so late 😄... I am like Cinderella now with curfew lol ). The only party's and events I have been attending are family and family friends events. Though I hope to partake on those fun there again...soon, I hope.
            Last edited by Lani; 06-10-2016, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Any dress code? Hats or sneakers allowed?

Comment

Originally posted by tgback11 View Post
                Any dress code? Hats or sneakers allowed?
                No dress code, I know of but there may be some minimum.
                I have gone many times in sneakers, tshirt and jeans.
                I think I remember many wearing caps there too, hard to remember.

Fortunately all the guys keep their shirts on, which cannot be said for other bars further up Church St.
                The tgirls do not tend to keep their shirt on though!

theladyboyforums.com
                asiants.com
                tgirlasian.com

Comment

Cool. I want to go so bad. But unfortunately would have to go alone and feel a little weird lol maybe one day.

Comment

Cool. I want to go so bad. But unfortunately would have to go alone and feel a little weird lol maybe one day.
                    I wouldn't feel awkward about going alone, pretty much all the guy's there usually seem to arrive on their own... lucky ones, don't leave alone

Comment

Originally posted by zipperzon View Post
                      I wouldn't feel awkward about going alone, pretty much all the guy's there usually seem to arrive on their own... lucky ones, don't leave alone
                      You are correct many go alone but that doesn't mean you can't talk to each other.
                      I know many are shy but all guys are there for the same thing.
                      If you talk to another guy, it doesn't make you gay, and nobody is there to pick up other guys.
                      Funny more don't talk as everyone has the same thing in common.

Guys could even organize a thursday group through here and go together or carpool.
                      Meet in a nearby place and go in together. There is even a restaurant downstairs now.

Maybe we should come up with some way or signal so others can tell you are a forum member when there.
                      People might feel more comfortable if they can tell others are members.
                      You can just share your username with each other if you like to stay private.
                      When I go to Thailand I always meet up with guys from ladyboy forums at bars.
                      It is way more fun than hanging out yourself.

What could be the secret signal?

theladyboyforums.com
                      asiants.com
                      tgirlasian.com

Comment

What could be the secret signal?

Click image for larger version

Name:	9f4ed6ca32d6c64abeeb33277f43ae44.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	578683

Comment

I'd be down for that. I don't mind going alone I guess. I'm just a little nervous to see anyone I know lol. This is kind of a private Hobbie.

Comment

I'd be down for that. I don't mind going alone I guess. I'm just a little nervous to see anyone I know lol. This is kind of a private Hobbie.
                            Still, if you saw someone you know there that would mean they have the same "Private Hobby".

Unless your friends are gay or into tgirls, there is a pretty small chance of running into them on Church St. at night.
                            Plus it is a fairly discreet location, you can come around the building from either side and quickly be inside.

If some members did want to meet up to go there is many innocent locations nearby, even the 120 diner downstairs.
                            Fran's Diner and The Golden Griddle are 24 hours and right nearby (Great for afterwards too),
                            plus tons of other pubs and establishments within blocks.

I'm not sure everyone wants to use the pussy licking as a signal, plus it is not very identifiable.
                            Something like pinning a condom to your lapel, or wearing a string or rubber band on your wrist or middle finger.
                            Perhaps a solid gold tgirlforums pinky ring?

Some kind of secret Stonecutters type arrangement...

theladyboyforums.com
                            asiants.com
                            tgirlasian.com

Comment

Still, if you saw someone you know there that would mean they have the same "Private Hobby".

Unless your friends are gay or into tgirls, there is a pretty small chance of running into them on Church St. at night.
                              Plus it is a fairly discreet location, you can come around the building from either side and quickly be inside.

If some members did want to meet up to go there is many innocent locations nearby, even the 120 diner downstairs.
                              Fran's Diner and The Golden Griddle are 24 hours and right nearby (Great for afterwards too),
                              plus tons of other pubs and establishments within blocks.

I'm not sure everyone wants to use the pussy licking as a signal, plus it is not very identifiable.
                              Something like pinning a condom to your lapel, or wearing a string or rubber band on your wrist or middle finger.
                              Perhaps a solid gold tgirlforums pinky ring?

Some kind of secret Stonecutters type arrangement...

Or we could use the phrase they used in the politically incorrect Family Guy - The Russians had sleeper agents in the States and they needed a code phrase to activate them when needed - the phrase of course had to be one that never would be said by anyone else in any conversation.

The phrase:

Gosh that Italian family at the next table sure is quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyles View Post
                                Or we could use the phrase they used in the politically incorrect Family Guy - The Russians had sleeper agents in the States and they needed a code phrase to activate them when needed - the phrase of course had to be one that never would be said by anyone else in any conversation.

The phrase:

Gosh that Italian family at the next table sure is quiet.
                                Yeah!

A tgirlforums.com sleeper cell.
                                I like it.

Still, I think it has to be some type of visual signal.

theladyboyforums.com
                                asiants.com
                                tgirlasian.com

Comment

Working...
                                X