Goodhandys Toronto Thurdays Night Tgirl Parties! - Now Closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to 120 last night.

Got there around midnight. Place was busy but one problem. Too many dudes and not enough t-girls.

Talked to one girl but didn't go upstairs. Wasn't feeling the vibe. Two rounds of Corona and was done.

Last visit there was back in August of last year. There were a whole ton of t-girls that night. More like 4 to 1 ratio. Last night was the opposite.

Think I'll wait until Pride week for the next adventure. I've heard it's the best night of the year!

Comment

Would it be worth going on a Monday night?

Comment

Nothing happening on Monday or Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday are TGirl nights. I have gone on Thursdays and had a real good time. Never been on Wednesday.
        Strength lies in differences, not similarities.

Comment

Anyone planning on going tonight?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

At least 10 girls there tonight. It picked up after 11-11:30.

Comment

Sounds like the place might be worth another visit. 10 beauties would be worth the price of admission.
                Strength lies in differences, not similarities.

Comment

What's it like?

What goes on at these parties? Is it mostly just a mix and mingle sort of party? Is it more like a strip club?

Comment

Mingle until you're ready to suck on the dingles, dish out the dough and go with the flow, just make sure you're clean or the night may end with screams.

Girls will approach you to see if you're interested in going up stairs for some fun. Can also mingle, though I'd say a a decent amount of interactions will have a "trying to make a sale" vibe to them.

Comment

Other Nights

Are there T-girls at Club 120 on nights other than Thursday?

Comment

Originally posted by abbey road View Post
                        Are there T-girls at Club 120 on nights other than Thursday?
                        Check their website they have many different tgirl events.
                        They may vary depending on other events they have booked there.
                        They were having early monday, tuesday, wednesday at one point and sometimes have Saturday and Friday nights.
                        With Pride approaching the could even have more....
                        https://www.shemalecanada.com/goodhandys/
                        theladyboyforums.com
                        asiants.com
                        tgirlasian.com

Comment

So, my S.O. is going on a girl's trip next week so I WILL FOR SURE be finally making a visit on Thursday, June 7.
                          Let me know if anyone wants to meet there. I hope to see some beauties.

Comment

Who are some of the girls that are showing up these days?

Comment

Tomorrow is the big day! I will see whoever is going there. If you want to come along. Let me know.
                              I will let everyone who misses out know how it was for me.

Comment

what about this after hours? can we find some godness there?

Comment

Working...
                                X