Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOLA-KELOWNA-KAMLOOPS-VAN-VIC--- first time -- get ready with me--- Petite, Hung Horse----

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOLA-KELOWNA-KAMLOOPS-VAN-VIC--- first time -- get ready with me--- Petite, Hung Horse----

Kelowna Ontario Canada December 12 2016 December 15 2016
    Kamloops Ontario Canada December 15 2016 December 18 2016
    Vancouver Ontario Canada December 19 2016 December 25 2016
    Victoria Ontario Canada December 25 2016 December 28 2016
    Edmonton Ontario Canada January 04 2017 January 08 2017
    my number : 416-4
    516442 . I am Lola Swift , I am the best for first timers I am very well known, discreet and respectful girl., I am open minded , versatile girl please checkwww.shemalelola.com and you can call me 416-4516442 while I am in Toronto,, don't be shy to call, email or text me, I am really big down there which is biggest tool in Ontario
    see you guys in, ready for you xo
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LOLA_; 12-11-2016, 02:41 AM.
    THE BEST IS BACK IN HER SPOT Snapchat " lolatoronto "
    www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Comment

Of course your visit to west coast is when I'm not even in North America. 😩

Comment

Fort mcmurray

Lola, please, come to Fort McMurray in the new year,, please. We need you here :-)

Comment

Ah shoot... the Vancouver dates changed and I will be away after the 18th... Well, have a great trip to Vancouver and hope to see you next time you come

Comment

miss you sweetie, you are a true gentlemen

Kelowna now till 15
            next Kamloops
            Originally posted by justvisiting2016 View Post
            Ah shoot... the Vancouver dates changed and I will be away after the 18th... Well, have a great trip to Vancouver and hope to see you next time you come
            Attached Files

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

Comment

ad error

Hi Lola,
              Your ad in SMC has you in the wrong province. You have your BC tour dates listed in Ontario. Hope you don't miss out on any dates if your ad doesn't appear in the Shemale Canada BC pages.
              Peter.

Comment

thanks a lot sweetie xoxo

Its crazy snow here cold and my room and body is ready to keep those guys warm
                Originally posted by PC7 View Post
                Hi Lola,
                Your ad in SMC has you in the wrong province. You have your BC tour dates listed in Ontario. Hope you don't miss out on any dates if your ad doesn't appear in the Shemale Canada BC pages.
                Peter.
                Last edited by LOLA_; 12-14-2016, 06:58 PM.

Comment

in Kamplopps

first time in Kamloops will be here till 18th ( xmas ) Next Vancouver
                  Attached Files

Comment

Just noticed this beautiful !!! Coming early this year

Comment

hey babe love
                      we can have dinner again xoxo I am in Vancouver 19th Morning till 25th
                      Originally posted by smilybob View Post
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by LOLA_; 12-16-2016, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Vancouver now

in Vancouver now till 25th of Dec
                        Next Victoria xo

Comment

i am in Vancouver babe till 28th xoxo
                          I canceled Victoria trip will be in Vancouver till 28th , sorry Victoria
                          I will make it up to you in summer, duo the weather and hard to reach there and my flight situation
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by LOLA_; 12-24-2016, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Would love to taste that dick

Comment

Originally posted by LOLA_ View Post
                              i am in Vancouver babe till 28th xoxoI canceled Victoria trip will be in Vancouver till 28th , sorry Victoria
                              I will make it up to you in summer, duo the weather and hard to reach there and my flight situation
                              Would love to but family commitments and work keeps me from playing

Comment

Working...
                              X