Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hardest you ever came in your life experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardest you ever came in your life experience?

my hardest was with a chick i met on a website...She actually sucked my dick when I was on the phone interviewing for a job position...I came super hard and threw her on the bed and shot the second load in her

That's a tough question . So many shots over a life , which ones were the biggest ? Ha . The first time a girl blew me , just about blew her head off ! First time anal with a girlfriend , so excited and she was so tight and screaming . Huge orgasm .
    First time a girlfriend fucked me with a strapon missionary and stroked me off .
    First time riding Lucy as she jerked me off ! Huge huge prostate induced orgasm .
    So ,very difficult to pick the best because there have been several bests . Lol

Comment

Originally posted by business man View Post
      my hardest was with a chick i met on a website...She actually sucked my dick when I was on the phone interviewing for a job position...I came super hard and threw her on the bed and shot the second load in her
      But did you get the job ?

Comment

Well one time I picked up a ladyboy on walking street in Pattaya Thailand.
        We went back to my room and came 18 times each over the next 48 hours.
        While not an individual cum it was the hardest cum session.

For one time big cums, this one was pretty good.
        https://xhamster.com/movies/5760718/...ard_prick.html

theladyboyforums.com
        asiants.com
        tgirlasian.com

Comment

I once spent over 3 hours in a hotel room with my regular trans girl (not a pro) a few years ago in Edmonton, lost track of how many times we both came that night. And the wild positions she liked... we did it in a chair, we did it on a counter, we did it on the floor ... oh yeah, on the bed too. Little breaks here and there, then right back at it!

Viagara, don't leave home without it.

Comment

I have had several great experiences but the best was with TS Terah about 3 years ago. She fucked me harder then usual that evening and stroked my cock while doing so, I came hard and it was shooting all over us and she finished by shooting a big load in my mouth

Comment

Never got a chance to see Terah . She was on my to do list . Stunning .

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
                Well one time I picked up a ladyboy on walking street in Pattaya Thailand.
                We went back to my room and came 18 times each over the next 48 hours.
                While not an individual cum it was the hardest cum session.

For one time big cums, this one was pretty good.
                https://xhamster.com/movies/5760718/...ard_prick.html

NICE!!

I've had similar experiences with my current GF, we had an extended anal fuck on a friday night.
                We usually play music to accompany the sex, I gently penetrated her sphinter playing 'Feel Like Making Love' by Bad Co, fucked her slowly to 'I Want Your Sex' by George Michael, and then pounded her bum hard during "Tube Snake Boogie", "Pump it Up,"This Ssex is on Fire", and then had a volcanic anal creampie orgasm during "Bounce" by Danko Jones

The next morning I was still horny, but her bum was sore, so she gave me a handjob and I had a mind blowing double orgasm- 1st double cumshot since my 20s!
                SINcerely, Lora-Lana

Comment

Terah

Any idea if Terah still works from time to time?

QUOTE=tek1234;524394]I have had several great experiences but the best was with TS Terah about 3 years ago. She fucked me harder then usual that evening and stroked my cock while doing so, I came hard and it was shooting all over us and she finished by shooting a big load in my mouth[/QUOTE]

Comment

Met some on a ts dating website last year, she and I went to the park at Finch and Dufferin behind the trees and she sucked me off so good I almost came a pint! She was amazing!

We lost touch shortly after as I got into an accident and went into a coma for a few months. Im assuming she thought I wasn't interested anymore and isnt responding anymore to my texts/calls.

A, if you're reading this, I still want to get back together

S

Comment

Originally posted by shazaam View Post
                      Met some on a ts dating website last year, she and I went to the park at Finch and Dufferin behind the trees and she sucked me off so good I almost came a pint! She was amazing!

We lost touch shortly after as I got into an accident and went into a coma for a few months. Im assuming she thought I wasn't interested anymore and isnt responding anymore to my texts/calls.

A, if you're reading this, I still want to get back together

S
                      On my back being fucked by my GF using a strapon while her BFF was sitting on my face and decided it was time to suck my dick stick a finger up my ass next to the strapon and squeeze my balls with her other hand and squirted in my mouth almost at the same time. then she took care of my GF while I watched.

Comment

Working...
                      X