Club 120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club 120

Has anyone attended these after work events? Just wondering if any of the sps show up?

http://toronto.backpage.ca/Transsexu...-club/43538961r

There are all kinds of girls that show up. A few of the times that I have gone there have been more girls there than guys. I wish that I could go more often but I live in Kingston and just can't get out that far with work.

Atleast on Thursdays.

Comment

Not too far for me. The 4-8 times on Mon and Tuesday work better. thursday is a later start. Seems to be set up like a strip club with door fee and vip fee. Looks like your in for $30 for both plus drinks. If there are lots of girls may pay a visit. Hoping some are working sps as well to check them out in advance

Comment

Club 120 is a great place from what I hear, but just in case you get any unwanted advances, you should watch this handy instructional video. Good luck.

Comment

query

This sounds promising. I definitely intend to go when I'm next in town. Is there a good variety of girls? I'm into pretty cds.

Comment

Originally posted by alex99 View Post
            Club 120 is a great place from what I hear, but just in case you get any unwanted advances, you should watch this handy instructional video. Good luck.

Very informative video alex99. However personally, advances, wanted or unwanted from any gender just don't seem to be happening. DAMN!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X