Shemale swinger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shemale swinger

I was thinking about taking a shemale to a swingers club. Any thoughts?

Check with the club first. Some clubs would frown on that because a lot of men that go to these things are pretty phobic. There are plenty of places that are for anyone and everyone.. LGBT and everything in between and they advertise it as such...... ones that cater to hetro couples and singles, may have issue. So get permission before just showing up.

Comment

Club M4 swinger club has tgirl nights and I believe they are tgirl friendly most times.

http://clubm4.com/

Click image for larger version

Name:	T-tuesday-parties-20167.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	186.4 KB
ID:	581388
      theladyboyforums.com
      asiants.com
      tgirlasian.com

Comment

Originally posted by edg View Post
        I was thinking about taking a shemale to a swingers club. Any thoughts?
        I've never had any troubles in Oasis Aqualounge or M4. Plus both clubs have special events where people are more open minded... like fetish nights.

Comment

Originally posted by justvisiting2016 View Post
          Check with the club first. Some clubs would frown on that because a lot of men that go to these things are pretty phobic. There are plenty of places that are for anyone and everyone.. LGBT and everything in between and they advertise it as such...... ones that cater to hetro couples and singles, may have issue. So get permission before just showing up.
          Wrong. I have been to most if not all swingers clubs in Toronto/Ottawa. Actually, I got discounted admissions in all of them, since single females receive discounted admission. If the girl fits in, there should be no problem.
          Last edited by xoxJanexox; 02-07-2017, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Let us know how it goes!!!

Comment

You would be more than welcome at Jeanie's on Dixie Road on a Wednesday night, which is open to shemales, CDs and T-Girls, etc....party starts at 7:30pm and there's a play area.

Comment

Make sure you ask her first if swinging is a thing she would be interested in.

We are not all the same. I love BDSM but don't care much for swinging. I wouldn't mind having a threesome but as long as we both agreed on the girl or guy for that matter.

Just ask her. That will take the thinking out of it. We usually ain't shy.

Comment

I went to M4 on a saturday night ( which is swingers night ) with a tgirl and we never had an issue at all. Everyone was really friendly actually. Then again, she's 100% passable, but there were a couple of CDs there too and no one seemed to mind at all.

Comment

Some years ago, I'd say around 2003, my wife and I went to a swingers club in Burlington and a cross dresser walked in, a guy who looked to be in his fifties. He was alone. It didn't sit well with some people and was asked to leave. My wife and I could care less but the rule was that no single guys were allowed in the club and they took him as a single guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X