No announcement yet.

New CD / T-Girl night in Mississauga !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CD / T-Girl night in Mississauga !

If you are a CD or T-Girl or an admirer, you now have a safe and welcoming home every Wednesday night at Jeanie's Club (Happy Hedonist) at 5977 Dixie Road in Mississauga!!

This weekly party is being hosted by a fella named Tony who I just got off the phone with and he's committed to hosting the best CD night in the GTA. It's free for CDs and T-Girls and only $30 for men (free for genetic women). There is a change room for those of you who wish to get dressed at the club.

Plenty of parking and the back door entrance is open for those of you who are shy or nervous about using the front door. Drop by this Wednesday at 9pm to check it out. I have also told him to start the party at 7:30pm starting the week after because some of you need to get back home because you work the next day.

Hope to see you all there !!

Daniela

What an amazing initiative. I have put this event in my "place to go" and "things to do" lists next time I come in the GTA..
    Congrats folks!

Originally posted by Pantyhose1 View Post
    If you are a CD or T-Girl or an admirer, you now have a safe and welcoming home every Wednesday night at Jeanie's Club (Happy Hedonist) at 5977 Dixie Road in Mississauga!!

This weekly party is being hosted by a fella named Tony who I just got off the phone with and he's committed to hosting the best CD night in the GTA. It's free for CDs and T-Girls and only $30 for men (free for genetic women). There is a change room for those of you who wish to get dressed at the club.

Plenty of parking and the back door entrance is open for those of you who are shy or nervous about using the front door. Drop by this Wednesday at 9pm to check it out. I have also told him to start the party at 7:30pm starting the week after because some of you need to get back home because you work the next day.

Daniela

Comment

@Pantyhose1;

Last edited by tsbanger; 01-28-2017, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Have never been but a quick Google shows its a swingers club? Would I be able to just come in, have a beer, and see what it's like?

Comment

That's nice to hear we have something again here in Mississauga. I really missed the Lounge when it closed and still have some very fond memories of my experiences at the Lounge.

Comment

Yes you can drop in and take a look around, but the entrance fee still applies. There's a play area as well if you meet someone and want to have sex !

Comment

There's a play area as well if you meet someone and want to have sex !
              Wow ...

Comment

I wished I lived in Ontario.

Daniela
                Jesus it is so nice to see clubs like this. I really wish you could see me there but... I live way too far south. But I have known some pretty open minded yankee gents.

Comment

Has anyone here attended this event?

Comment

Yes you can drop in and take a look around, but the entrance fee still applies. There's a play area as well if you meet someone and want to have sex !
                    Pantyhoser,
                    You have lit a fire here. You should come back more often to feed it!
                    Well I can't talk for others, but you did light a fire in me on the only thought of participating to this kind of events. Literally.
                    Thanks to also remind me that I am still (and well) alive!

Comment

Has anybody attended an event here yet? I truly wouldn't mind grabbing a drink and seeing where the night goes

Comment

Quite curious aswell to hear stories of this place

Comment

This is literally walking distance from my work.... I may check this out next week..... if this is still a thing?

Comment

I'm curious as well.

Has anyone here actually been there?

Comment

I think I will check it out tonight and report back. Toftt!

Comment

Working...
                              X