Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 411 on two TS touring Vancouver

Hi Lads
    saw two ads on Backpage for Desire (3171) and then Alexis (2560). Just wondered if anyone had any info on them.
    Thanks,
    LMG

Originally posted by latinmusicguy View Post
    Hi Lads
    saw two ads on Backpage for Desire (3171) and then Alexis (2560). Just wondered if anyone had any info on them.
    Thanks,
    LMG
    Helpful: Please post links, I had to search around on backpages to find the right ads.... searching by the 4 digit numbers doesn't always work on there.

Google Image search helped me find this...

Desire - photos are of someone named Elease Donovan... not a TS
    Alexis - Photos are of someone named Kristal Solis... not a TS

So, both are using photos they lifted from the internet. The two women in the photos are women I would love to meet... hah.....Whomever is behind these ads won't be the person in the pictures. Recommendation, stay away from them. Nothing good comes from ads with blatantly fake photos.

If you are looking for travelers instead of our locals, January has been pretty quiet for girls visiting Vancouver from other places.... things should heat up soon though. It seems to come in waves... we can have no visitors and then get a 2 week stretch where a half dozen highly rated ladies show up in town!

Comment

thx JV 2016. Great advice. Will stay away. Some of the local gurls are really nice

Comment

Working...
      X