nyc - evolve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nyc - evolve

was disappointed with the Evolve on E58th - it was Saturday night around 11 but maybe not late enough for nyc - 2-3 t-girls who wouldn't be in r to-do-list and happy they weren't engaging - the bartender though was hot, hot but seemed like she was the organizer and couldn't get with her

i was planning on checking out evolve. i hope it was just because it was early. after i go, i'll write back again.... there was one event on fridays and the other on saturdays.

i seen a show maybe 7 years ago in LES in nyc but cannot remember the address. maybe around 2nd ave... it was really nice with maybe 12 girls. beautiful women. i was pretty nervous back then but i spoke to one lady for quite some time. very nice woman with a great personality. im looking forward to visiting evolve

Comment

if you were there at 11, you were definitely there too early - these parties go until 4AM, and would suspect the girl working the bar may have been Leslie Palanco not Susi (the organizer). These parties would be one of the only reason I'd want to move back to NYC.
      Started attending back in 2009-10 when Allanah Starr and Sunny Dee Lite would host, can't recall the name of the bars, but Fri nights was in Hells Kitchen on 10th in the mid 50's and there was also a Thurs night one in Chelsea btw 10th & 11th and I think 28th. That Thurs night one was the first time I met Susi Villa and we chatted for a good hour, she is not only very attractive but a genuinely nice girl - she walked me to a cab where we had a nice little make-out session (if only I wasn't married at the time).
      She started hosting these events at Evolve about 5-6yrs ago, it is about 2x the size of the bar Two Cats on King St. Went back on the American Thanksgiving 3yrs ago, got there shortly after mid-night it wasn't busy at all, but within an hour it was jammed packed. The high-light of the night was when Goddess Ling did a strip show - she is hands down the hottest girl I've seen
      These events in NY if you are there late enough will see at minimum 50 girls and very good ethnic diversity - also a very good possibility of adult film stars being in attendance. It looks like her events are still going strong, check her instagram Susi Villa tplayground

Comment

Working...
      X